LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get 12'' brahma's from??? and how much would 2 cost me?? wanna put them in my regal.... what are some good air-less subs? Can i put the Brahma's in mah side panels, o would they sound bad?? they previous owner had a 12 on each side right below the window in the back seat of the 2-dr regal... can i get these o would i need to get air-less subs?? lemme kno

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oo aiight thanks man

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there any model that u recommend??? o juss over its a good brand??

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by Latinplaya9@Nov 10 2003, 07:47 PM
is there any model that u recommend??? o juss over its a good brand??
they are a good brand. I recommend the O series for sealed box. My friend had some and they hit real nice and this was before they were broken in. Havent heard them in a while but I need to check them out again.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iight thanks bro aprecciate it...think you would pick them over kicker L7 for a sealed area? its

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by Latinplaya9@Nov 10 2003, 09:59 PM
iight thanks bro aprecciate it...think you would pick them over kicker L7 for a sealed area? its
well i know the o series will be alot better for sq. I have never really played with an L7 but am getting one in a few days and will be running it ported. But im not sure how much louder either sub would be. Nut if it was me i would go for the o series.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iight iight.... do those only come in 12's tho?? the webwsite dont even say wha size they are..?? websites kinda disorganized... thinkn bout gettn them... heard bout them from some1 else too

·
Registered
90 Posts
brahmas are the shiznit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts