LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my neighbors truck is a 76 chevy and his brake lights stay on all the time. I already changed the brake switch. You guys know what else it could be?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
i would check the hazard light circut next. maybe the hazard switch is on but it has a bad flasher causeing them to stay on.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
isn't there a little sensor right above the brake pedal that senses whether the brake's being pressed and turns on the brake lights?

check that?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Make sure there is enouph fluid in the reservoir.
Make sure the emergency brake is not up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I had the same problem with my cutlass. I had a leak in my brake line. you might want to check that. Have someone step on the brakes while you check the lines.

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Tell him to take his foot off the brake :biggrin:

L8 :cool:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by Happones@Oct 31 2003, 06:55 AM
I had the same problem with my cutlass. I had a leak in my brake line. you might want to check that. Have someone step on the brakes while you check the lines.
You'd fuckin know if you had a brake line leak, you CAR WOULDNT STOP :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :machinegun: :uh:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by Happones@Oct 31 2003, 06:55 AM
Here's Your Sign

1 - 9 of 9 Posts