LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dammit, its always somethin new, first my tail lights wouldnt werk, then my spedomiter lights dont werk, then loud squeak from rear end, then brakes fail, so im bringin the fucker to midas tomorro and have them look at it, then totally fix it.

i think ima hit e bay and look for a nother ride

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
donate the damn thang and get another car. Get a mid 80's cutt or monte. They are cheap as hell, run good, and can be a starter for anything.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Cali4Lyf@Jul 25 2003, 07:48 PM
Don't fall for the bullshit!

Because MIDAS will jack the fukk out of you if you let them. ;)
naw they are actually helpin me out, since its my first car they are gonna inspect it for FREE> and they also did all the engin werk for my uncles impala so we are all cool wit them and they pretty much know him on a fist name basis, so hopefully they will knock a few bux off for fixing all the bad stuff

Last edited by b_boy02000 at Jul 26 2003, 12:22 AM

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Jul 26 2003, 12:22 AM~919491
naw they are actually helpin me out, since its my first car they are gonna inspect it for FREE> and  they also did all the engin werk for my uncles impala so we are all cool wit them and they pretty much know him on a fist name basis, so hopefully they will knock a few bux off for fixing all the bad stuff
They will inspect anybodys car for free :uh:

I didnt know they did engine work though.

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1@Nov 24 2005, 07:09 PM~4270893
They will inspect anybodys car for free  :uh:
I didnt know they did engine work though.
wow, this is an old thread. i wasnt being a dickhead.

midas, pepboys, firestone all of them will pretty much do anything.... its a matter of you being stupid enough to bring it to them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If someone pays me a hand full of $$$ for an engine job, I'm callin' them Bill or Bob or whatever they say to call them. Relax and check it out yourself with some help from all of us. Midas is a BEAT !!!!!!! I brought them a pair of mufflers and wanted some pipes bent for them, and the jerk is bending pipe that's an inch smaller in diameter because he said he couldn't bend the 2 1/2" that tight. Didn't say shit, I caught the bonehead doing it. I left and had another independent do it right. The Midas guy was a 50 year old 2nd. grader. How the fuck would he have welded 1 1/2" pipe to 2 1/2" ?? And when I saw the weling on another car that was there...WOW !!!!! Beginners mess !!!! Fuckin' Joke shop.
Sorry Guy, I'm just really down on Midas and these other "rip-off shops." Good Luck to you Brother !!!

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Jul 24 2003, 07:33 PM~914937
dammit, its always somethin new, first my tail lights wouldnt werk, then my spedomiter lights dont werk, then loud squeak from rear end, then brakes fail, so im bringin the fucker to midas tomorro and have them look at it, then totally fix it.

i think ima hit e bay and look for a nother ride
ARENT U AT WYOTECH OR SOME SHIT MAKE THEM FUCKERS FIX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts