LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Smasher
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for chevy 350 brand new 2 groove pully nice chrome never been bolted up or touched lol just cant return it because it was takenout of the wrap $50.00 bucks or reasonable offer
 

·
Super Smasher
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 16 2005, 04:46 PM~3638096
damn, is it chromed aluminum or what?
ughh? it not aluminum, I think the aluminum ones are alot more spendy right?
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63@Aug 16 2005, 07:53 PM~3638133
ughh?  it not aluminum, I think the aluminum ones are alot more spendy right?
spendier than 50 dollars?
 

·
Super Smasher
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shit I spent 65 bucks soo did i get played, its brand new ???
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63@Aug 16 2005, 10:16 PM~3639113
shit I spent 65 bucks soo did i get played, its brand new ???
damn, what brand is it? crank pulleys in chrome are usually like 25-30 bucks from Summit, and places like that.
I'd take it back and tell them it dont fit or something, get your money back if you can, or at least a credit towards something else..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 16 2005, 11:22 PM~3639154
damn, what brand is it?  crank pulleys in chrome are usually like 25-30 bucks from Summit, and places like that.
I'd take it back and tell them it dont fit or something, get your money back if you can, or at least a credit towards something else..
yea but that chrome sucks
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top