LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont even know if these are still availible from GM but if they are I guaruntee they are more expensive than this. Original NOS GM parts. 150 shipped on the pair add 10 dollars for paypal. Second pic is of one of the boxes with the part# on it. The other box I threw away a long time ago to save space. You will need to switch the black rubber from your old bezels onto these, this is the chrome plastic only!

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
You could still get them for $180 new for both from the dealer. ;)

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Sep 16 2007, 12:11 PM~8801946
cool well then mine are cheaper :biggrin:
:yes:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
PM A BOTTOM LINE PRICE HOMIE......

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
:biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
and sold to hmmmmmmmmm...........

me :0 ;) :cool:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
and im still waitin after over 2 month

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know what to tell you. You should have let me ship it to you fed ex air like I wanted. Ive sold stuff on ebay overseas and used fed ex in the past and never had a problem. Im not gonna let my name get dragged through the mud. Everyone Ive ever sold anything to has got their stuff on time. Ive never had a bad feedback on here or ebay. Im sorry if usps lost it or it is sitting in customs somewhere

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Dec 19 2007, 06:36 PM~9488064
I dont know what to tell you. You should have let me ship it to you fed ex air like I wanted. Ive sold stuff on ebay overseas and used fed ex in the past and never had a problem. Im not gonna let my name get dragged through the mud. Everyone Ive ever sold anything to has got their stuff on time. Ive never had a bad feedback on here or ebay. Im sorry if usps lost it or it is sitting in customs somewhere

83Cizzoupe GREAT SELLER in my Books. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Dec 19 2007, 07:36 PM~9488064
its maybe true and i wont drag your name to the mud but i ship my shit over years with usps near every 2 weeks and i never had a problem with usps!!!!!

only with the guys who ask me befor about better ship it with fedex or ups or so with tracking number!!!only from these guys the boxes dont arrived!?! thats what i wonder bout!!! last time it was the same with fleetwoodmack he asked me to about better ship with fedex or ups and im still waiting since februar he rip me off 400$ for the parts!!!

i dont think he send it out like he said !!! i cant do him anything im far away thats why he talk shit!!!!

but i think we all are a big family and no one had to rip-off other bro`s only why they life far away!!! we dont have any junkyards here or anything all i can do is buy my stuff from u guys and i trust u all but things like this are shit!!

its a total lost of 600$ for me yet only from 2 guys!!

i hope u can understand me too in these things its not that easy for us to build a car over here like u build over there ;) :0 :(

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Dec 19 2007, 10:59 PM~9489723
83Cizzoupe GREAT SELLER in my Books. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

i believe u i checked his feedback befor i was dealin with him!!! but hmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by $$bigjoker$$@Dec 27 2007, 04:56 AM~9540783
its maybe true and i wont drag your name to the mud but i ship my shit over years with usps near every 2 weeks and i never had a problem with usps!!!!!

only with the guys who ask me befor about better ship it with fedex or ups or so with tracking number!!!only from these guys the boxes dont arrived!?! thats what i wonder bout!!! last time it was the same with fleetwoodmack he asked me to about better ship with fedex or ups and im still waiting since februar he jacked me off400$ for the parts!!!

i dont think he send it out like he said !!! i cant do him anything im far away thats why he talk shit!!!!

but i think we all are a big family and no one had to jack off other bro`s only why they life far away!!! we dont have any junkyards here or anything all i can do is buy my stuff from u guys and i trust u all but things like this are shit!!

its a total lost of 600$ for me yet only from 2 guys!!

i hope u can understand me too in these things its not that easy for us to build a car over here like u build over there ;)  :0  :(
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Dec 27 2007, 07:58 AM~9541010
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i mean rip-off or whats your problem :uh: :0

1 - 20 of 26 Posts