LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
All my bitches love me!
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these off a guy here on layitlow and i was gonna use them but i went a differant route with my car. I decided to engrave the whole undercarriage and do two tone chrome and gold so this engraving will not flow withe the rest of my car. other then that i would have used them....... PM me an offer or email me an offer to [email protected]......I get my email on my black berry so i can probably respond faster......

one of the calipers it looks like it wasnt engraved deep enough and the nickel filled in some of it, but other than that they look nice.... you can be the judge....... thanks.

·
STREET KINGZ CC SD
2,059 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Monte Carlo@Jan 23 2010, 12:03 PM~16385737
I bought these off a guy here on layitlow and i was gonna use them but i went a differant route with my car. I decided to engrave the whole undercarriage and do two tone chrome and gold so this engraving will not flow withe the rest of my car. other then that i would have used them....... PM me an offer or email me an offer to [email protected]......I get my email on my black berry so i can probably respond faster......
one of the calipers it looks like it wasnt engraved deep enough and the nickel filled in some of it, but other than that they look nice.... you can be the judge....... thanks.

pm me a price

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Monte Carlo@Jan 23 2010, 03:03 PM~16385737

price :uh:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Monte Carlo@Jan 23 2010, 10:41 PM~16390715
$130 shipped in lower 48 states or a trade
whats up homie i want those pm sent

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
cool!

·