LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i have a kenwood kvt 911 brand spankin new.The Kenwood Excelon KVT-911DVD offers the most audio and video capability, including specialized audio features such as System Q EX, System E's+, and the unique Bass Management System found on top of line Kenwood Excelon CD receivers. Its 6.5 inch motorized video screen is a high-resolution touch panel, widescreen, with 336,960 pixels for crisp, detailed display of all video images. When connected to the Kenwood Excelon KDS-PS901 surround sound decoder, the KVT-911 allows 5.1-channel playback of DVDs, including Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, and Dolby Pro Logic® modes. The KVT-911DVD is equipped to provide 45-Watts of power to four speaker channels, and high voltage audio pre-outs are available for use with outboard Kenwood Excelon audio amplifiers.
retail is 2,069 on sale for 1,669 my price is 1,450 plus shipping

·
Registered
90 Posts
i want one of those soooooo bad god dammit :angry: if i find the money ill buy it

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my frend who is 18 took out a loan for 20,000 to buy a fully 100% show car and he recintly went on a spending spree if i didnt buy this stuff off him the elco was gunna get repode so i threw some money his way and i bought them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts