LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
I have that on video..... Mellow Man Ace's verse is funny. I remember the license plate said BRKNCK or something like that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't remember the vids but remember the car. That was one of the first, if not the first, truly radical rides from NM.:cool: Was converted to right hand drive and they did a pretty decent job on that mod if I remember correctly.:thumbsup: I don't remember him being from Rollerz thought he was from La Familia CC. Anyway bad ass ride. If you find anything on that ride post up some pics. When I look through my old LRM mags I always wonder what those cars look like today.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't remember the vids but remember the car. That was one of the first, if not the first, truly radical rides from NM.:cool: Was converted to right hand drive and they did a pretty decent job on that mod if I remember correctly.:thumbsup: I don't remember him being from Rollerz thought he was from La Familia CC. Anyway bad ass ride. If you find anything on that ride post up some pics. When I look through my old LRM mags I always wonder what those cars look like today.
did you find anything????

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

:dunno:

·
1963 Chevrolet
1,375 Posts
Nope, remember the car, just no info on it, its been years since its been out. Have you tried the La Family topic?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Kandy blue or similar color, biscuit tuck with mirrors in the interior.......
All solid color and it looked really klean, I think it had cross laced rims.....

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kandy blue or similar color, biscuit tuck with mirrors in the interior.......
All solid color and it looked really klean, I think it had cross laced rims.....
that's the one, clean enough to win 3rd place in the 89 super show, by any chance do you know where the car is now??? I regret when I lived over there not looking for this car, on the wheels I think that in the video it shows D's with 3 wing swept, but could be wrong....................

1 - 20 of 41 Posts