LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

44621 - 44640 of 44678 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
im parting out an 80 Malibu wagon if anyone needs parts... dash, diff, engine, transmission are gone, rotten frame rails, rest is in good shape.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Parting out 62 Impala
SS black bucket seats with Chrome trim (need new upholstery)
Dash board
Front fenders decent shape

PM me any offers

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just wondering,

If I were to buy a Car on Hydros that is out of province (still within Canada) would there be issues getting an inspection since its juiced?

Thanks

·
Luxurious Poster
5,639 Posts
Just wondering,

If I were to buy a Car on Hydros that is out of province (still within Canada) would there be issues getting an inspection since its juiced?

Thanks
Any vehicle out of the country or province will require a BC vehicle inspection. Depending on the facility you might be able to get away with just installing shocks on all 4 corners & having your switches in the trunk & not in the vehicle, but most likely you might have to just put the suspension back to stock then reinstall after you pass your inspection...........unless u have an inspection guy then your good to go.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Any vehicle out of the country or province will require a BC vehicle inspection. Depending on the facility you might be able to get away with just installing shocks on all 4 corners & having your switches in the trunk & not in the vehicle, but most likely you might have to just put the suspension back to stock then reinstall after you pass your inspection...........unless u have an inspection guy then your good to go.
Do u have to cover up the holes cut in the trunk?

·
Luxurious Poster
5,639 Posts
Yes you do. There can not be any holes in the floor. No rust holes . No cut holes.
:yes: any holes in the trunk floor which can allow exhaust gases into the trunk or cab of the vehicle would Fail......u can always tack some thin gauge metal pieces to cover the holes for the inspection then remove after inspection when reinstalling your setup....your best bet would be to check out a few inspection places & ask them these same questions & see if any are forgiving in these areas (doubtful) but you never know :dunno:

44621 - 44640 of 44678 Posts