LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does any one know were to get some that are just wood or fiberglass no materail of foam on them for a good price

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
i got my swivels at wal mart for cheap money. you can even get a plastic boat seat for 6 bucks that you can upholster at wal mart. i will try to dig up pics.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Those swivels look to be the type that don't lock in place. Pain in the the butt when driving.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
they dont lock but they are real hard to spin. i drilled a hole and ran a spring loaded pin threw it. look in the sporting section were the fishing shit is. you can get a post there to were the swivel bolts to. i made a bracket to the origanal seat frame so it can go back and forth. this is the cheap way out . I think the real seats came out of a 73 monte carlo. even if you can find them it will cost you your first born kid.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i saw some on a boat site but they just dont have that exact shape im lookin for. does any one know some thats good with that might be able to make some. thanx for your help so far i still gotta hit up wal mart

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
$199.00 each. I can make you two seats and I will throw in the swivels for $250 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Aug 16 2005, 09:21 PM~3639145
$199.00 each. I can make you two seats and I will throw in the swivels for $250 plus shipping.
:0 you got any pics of your work

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I can send you some pics this weekend if you are really interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i gotz my uncle makin some custom seats but i got a question how would i install it(swivel) in a monte carlo do i have to buy somtin else other than the swivel?

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
ya im tryn to find some barstools i like n im gunna go off on tha wrinkles n biscuts :biggrin: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts