LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Buildin ain't EZ
Joined
·
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DECIDED THAT NAME CASUE IT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW IT'S GONNA BE, TIMES ARE TOUGH BUT ANYTHING CAN BE DONE ;)

WELL I FINALLY HEARD FROM THE TRANSPORT COMPANY AND THERE GONNA DELIVER IT TODAY. HERE ARE SOME PICS THAT THE GUY SELLER SENT ME OF IT FROM WERE ITS AT RIGHT NOW. SO AS SOON AS I GET IT HERE I WILL POST MORE PICTURES











 

·
Buildin ain't EZ
Joined
·
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:0 THANKS FELLAS :biggrin:
 

·
Buildin ain't EZ
Joined
·
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELL THE GUY FINALLY SHOWED UP LAST NITE ABOUT 9:30 :angry: I DIDN'T GET ANY PICS UNTILL THIS MORNING BEFORE WORK. SO HERE YA GO















:oops:






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Looks like a solid start.
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@May 5 2010, 08:41 AM~17397396
WELL THE GUY FINALLY SHOWED UP LAST NITE ABOUT 9:30 :angry:  I DIDN'T GET ANY PICS UNTILL THIS MORNING BEFORE WORK. SO HERE YA GO













:oops:








:biggrin:
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
dont trip smiley you picked up a good project just got to find you a nice straight six :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Buildin ain't EZ
Joined
·
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS FELLAS. GONNA HAUL IT TO ITS RESTING LOCATION FOR WORK THIS SATURDAY, HOPE TO GET THE FRONT END OFF AND START ON THE FENDERS AND HOOD :biggrin:
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@May 7 2010, 11:24 AM~17418975
THANKS FELLAS. GONNA HAUL IT TO ITS RESTING LOCATION FOR WORK THIS SATURDAY, HOPE TO GET THE FRONT END OFF AND START ON THE FENDERS AND HOOD  :biggrin:
one step at a time youll be done before you know it ;)
 

·
Buildin ain't EZ
Joined
·
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WELL AFTER SOME ISSUES. WE FINALLY GOT THE TRUCK ON THE TRAILER AND ROLLED OUT TO ITS DESTINATION WERE WE TOOK APART THE FRONT END. LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT JUST STILL NOT SURE ABOUT WERE THEY REPAIRED WERE THE TRUCK GOT HIT, BUT ALSO THE FRONT AXLE BAR THAT CONNECTS TO THE DRUM AND RIM, WAS BENT BACK :( , BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT THE FRAME IS ALL PERFECT :) . WELL ENOUGH TALKING HERE ARE THE PICS.




















AND HERE IS WERE SHE IS AT WHEN WE LEFT.
 

·
r.i.p sis we love you
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@May 10 2010, 09:52 AM~17442178
WELL AFTER SOME ISSUES. WE FINALLY GOT THE TRUCK ON THE TRAILER AND ROLLED OUT TO ITS DESTINATION WERE WE TOOK APART THE FRONT END. LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT JUST STILL NOT SURE ABOUT WERE THEY REPAIRED WERE THE TRUCK GOT HIT, BUT ALSO THE FRONT AXLE BAR THAT CONNECTS TO THE DRUM AND RIM, WAS BENT BACK  :( , BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT THE FRAME IS ALL PERFECT :)WELL ENOUGH TALKING HERE ARE THE PICS.














That's how it's done  :cool:  :biggrin:




AND HERE IS WERE SHE IS AT WHEN WE LEFT.

 
1 - 20 of 184 Posts
Top