LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 184 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
:)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BRACKET ON THE CAB, WHEN WE TOOK OFF THE FENDERS THIS SIDE THAT GOT HIT HAD IT ONLY, PLUS THE OTHER PICS SHOW WERE THAT ONE PIECE OF SHEET METAL STICK OUT MORE THE THE PASSENGER SIDE. LMK!! :?

BRACKET????????

NO BRACKET PLUS THIS SECTION IS NICE AND EVEN????

Originally posted by 408models@May 10 2010, 12:57 PM~17443718
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BRACKET ON THE CAB, WHEN WE TOOK OFF THE FENDERS THIS SIDE THAT GOT HIT HAD IT ONLY, PLUS THE OTHER PICS SHOW WERE THAT ONE PIECE OF SHEET METAL STICK OUT MORE THE THE PASSENGER SIDE. LMK!! :?
BRACKET????????

NO BRACKET PLUS THIS SECTION IS NICE AND EVEN????

you dont believie me :biggrin:

Originally posted by 408models@May 10 2010, 07:52 AM~17442178
WELL AFTER SOME ISSUES. WE FINALLY GOT THE TRUCK ON THE TRAILER AND ROLLED OUT TO ITS DESTINATION WERE WE TOOK APART THE FRONT END. LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT JUST STILL NOT SURE ABOUT WERE THEY REPAIRED WERE THE TRUCK GOT HIT, BUT ALSO THE FRONT AXLE BAR THAT CONNECTS TO THE DRUM AND RIM, WAS BENT BACK  :( , BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT THE FRAME IS ALL PERFECT :)WELL ENOUGH TALKING HERE ARE THE PICS.

AND HERE IS WERE SHE IS AT WHEN WE LEFT.

WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN TURBO :biggrin: JUST PLAYING BRO LOOKING GOOD LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY FOR THAT TRANNY

oh hell yeah!! bad azz... :0 :) whole latta truck there to start with. if your 1:1's are anything like your 1/25's wich im sure they are this.. truck is ganna be sick ;)keep the progress pix comein fur real. nice find.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Originally posted by rollindeep408+May 10 2010, 05:24 PM~17447217-->
you dont believie me :biggrin:
[/b]
lol, i was wondering about that bracket.

Originally posted by 408SHARK@May 10 2010, 07:43 PM~17448967
WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN TURBO :biggrin:  JUST PLAYING BRO LOOKING GOOD LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY FOR THAT TRANNY
:biggrin: i will bro ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-716 LAYIN LOW
@May 11 2010, 05:41 AM~17452009
oh hell yeah!! bad azz... :0  :) whole latta truck there to start with. if your 1:1's are anything like your 1/25's wich im sure they are this.. truck is ganna be sick  ;)keep the progress pix comein  fur real. nice find.
:) thanks

Originally posted by 408models@May 4 2010, 10:52 AM~17386496
I DECIDED THAT NAME CASUE IT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW IT'S GONNA BE, TIMES ARE TOUGH BUT ANYTHING CAN BE DONE ;)

WELL I FINALLY HEARD FROM THE TRANSPORT COMPANY AND THERE GONNA DELIVER IT TODAY. HERE ARE SOME PICS THAT THE GUY SELLER SENT ME OF IT FROM WERE ITS AT RIGHT NOW. SO AS SOON AS I GET IT HERE I WILL POST MORE PICTURES

Looks Like A good Project. :cool:

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Originally posted by rollindeep408@May 12 2010, 07:03 PM~17471455
bump
for sandblasted parts  :0
;) pics hopefully tomorrow. gonna see if i have some time this weekend to head up there and take off the bed fendes and step boards :biggrin:

Originally posted by 408models@May 13 2010, 08:41 AM~17475836
;)  pics hopefully tomorrow. gonna see if i have some time this weekend to head up there and take off the bed fendes and step boards  :biggrin:

what day you going maybe i can come by to help you drink them beers and point out the next bolt

:roflmao: :happysad:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
WELL I MADE IT UP THIS PAST SATURDAY AND GOT SOME MORE TEAR DOWN DONE. :biggrin: GOT ALL THE BED OFF, AND NOW OFF TO GET SOME BODY WORK DONE. BUT NOT TO SURE ABOUT SOME OF THESE PARTS :(

21 - 40 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.