Discussion Starter #44
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Jul 1 2010, 02:50 PM~17938582
Still waters !!!!!!!! :biggrin:  ;)
:biggrin: If no one else has it, YOU KNOW IT :cheesy:

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well i found a good deal on a complete 235 ENGINE, with fully rebuilt TRANNY and driveshaft with new U-JOINTS. Me and my dad took off yesterday morning to go pick it up about 2hrs from were i live. So know it off with the parts and getting it all cleaned up and ready :biggrin:

Engine just needs a crank kit to get full use of the motor :)

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Jul 26 2010, 08:47 AM~18141828
Well i found a good deal on a complete 235 ENGINE, with fully rebuilt TRANNY and driveshaft with new U-JOINTS. Me and my dad took off yesterday morning to go pick it up about 2hrs from were i live. So know it off with the parts and getting it all cleaned up and ready :biggrin:

piece by piece carnal its getting done :biggrin:

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Jul 26 2010, 07:47 AM~18141828

OPEN DRIVELINE SET UP :cool:

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
DID SOME WORK ON THE MOTOR, HAD A CHANCE TO START TAKING IT APART. :biggrin:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Aug 9 2010, 09:18 AM~18263566
DID SOME WORK ON THE MOTOR, HAD A CHANCE TO START TAKING IT APART. :biggrin:

cant wait to see it back together with that split manifold on there :wow: :biggrin:

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Aug 9 2010, 10:10 AM~18264766
cant wait to see it back together with that split manifold on there :wow:  :biggrin:
:yes: thanks again, to you and staces dad ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nice build :cool: I got a 50 that Im building now. Have you ever thougt about mounting everything on a S10 frame. Its a piece of a cake to mount and you have alot better ride. Thats what im doing and it nothing to it. All you need is a long bed single cab frame they are the same wheel base as yours. Just a thought :biggrin:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
Originally posted by Edge 62@Aug 11 2010, 07:30 PM~18287902
Nice build  :cool:  I got a 50 that Im building now. Have you ever thougt about mounting everything on a S10 frame. Its a piece of a cake to mount and you have alot better ride. Thats what im doing and it nothing to it. All you need is a long bed single cab frame they are the same wheel base as yours. Just a thought  :biggrin:

he is trying to keep it og ;) :cool:

41 - 60 of 184 Posts
About this Discussion
183 Replies
48 Participants
KAKALAK
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing