LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

"BUDGET BUILT"

24K views 183 replies 48 participants last post by  KAKALAK 
#1 ·
I DECIDED THAT NAME CASUE IT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW IT'S GONNA BE, TIMES ARE TOUGH BUT ANYTHING CAN BE DONE ;)

WELL I FINALLY HEARD FROM THE TRANSPORT COMPANY AND THERE GONNA DELIVER IT TODAY. HERE ARE SOME PICS THAT THE GUY SELLER SENT ME OF IT FROM WERE ITS AT RIGHT NOW. SO AS SOON AS I GET IT HERE I WILL POST MORE PICTURES

See less See more
#53 ·
DID SOME WORK ON THE MOTOR, HAD A CHANCE TO START TAKING IT APART. :biggrin:

#55 ·
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Aug 9 2010, 10:10 AM~18264766
cant wait to see it back together with that split manifold on there :wow:  :biggrin:
:yes: thanks again, to you and staces dad ;)

#59 ·
Nice build :cool: I got a 50 that Im building now. Have you ever thougt about mounting everything on a S10 frame. Its a piece of a cake to mount and you have alot better ride. Thats what im doing and it nothing to it. All you need is a long bed single cab frame they are the same wheel base as yours. Just a thought :biggrin:

#60 ·
Originally posted by Edge 62@Aug 11 2010, 07:30 PM~18287902
Nice build  :cool:  I got a 50 that Im building now. Have you ever thougt about mounting everything on a S10 frame. Its a piece of a cake to mount and you have alot better ride. Thats what im doing and it nothing to it. All you need is a long bed single cab frame they are the same wheel base as yours. Just a thought  :biggrin:

he is trying to keep it og ;) :cool:

#67 ·
THIS PAST SATURDAY, I WENT UP TO DO SOME WORK. I STARTED CLEANING UP ALL THE FRAME XCEPT FOR UNDER NEATH THE CAB. ALSO STARTED TAKING OFF WINDOWS AND TRIM FROM THE CAB TOO BUT THEN FOUND SOME ROT UNDERNEATH A PAD WEAR THE SEAT GOES :( BUT FRAME ALMOST READY FOR POR-15 :biggrin:

HOPEFULLY THE 1ST WEEK OF OCT, THE CAB AND FENDERS WILL BE AT THE BODYSHOP :cheesy:

#69 ·
thats how it starts ;)

#70 ·
THIS PAST SATURDAY, I WENT UP TO DO SOME WORK. I STARTED CLEANING UP ALL THE FRAME XCEPT FOR UNDER NEATH THE CAB. ALSO STARTED TAKING OFF WINDOWS AND TRIM FROM THE CAB TOO BUT THEN FOUND SOME ROT UNDERNEATH A PAD WEAR THE SEAT GOES :( BUT FRAME ALMOST READY FOR POR-15 :biggrin:

HOPEFULLY THE 1ST WEEK OF OCT, THE CAB AND FENDERS WILL BE AT THE BODYSHOP :cheesy:

KEEP PUSHING!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#73 ·
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Oct 5 2010, 12:28 AM~18738808
new cab?! :biggrin:
:yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.