LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
FUCK JADA. :0

THEY STILL HAVENT BOUGHT OUT THE CTS AND STEY STILL SELL THEM WITH FUCKING KMCs. AND THEY STILL HAVENT MADE AFTERMARKET WHEELS :angry:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by asco1@Oct 30 2003, 02:36 AM
stop dissin' peps - please ... that's fucked up ...

anyway - back to topic.

that 87 is way cool - will they come in 1/64 scale too? I'm definitely gonna get somma these to put some 13s from a revell on. :cool: :cool:
hes a fucking idiot he brings the off topic comments into rational conversations.

i have a problem with jada right now they had all this hype about a caddy CTS that never happened, then they shut their message boards down when the shit hit the fan. plus diecasts are for people that cant build a decent model.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 30 2003, 09:42 AM
1) hes a fucking idiot he brings the off topic comments into rational conversations.

2) i have a problem with jada right now they had all this hype about a caddy CTS that never happened, then they shut their message boards down when the shit hit the fan.

3) plus diecasts are for people that cant build a decent model.
1) ... could you guys please continue dissin' each other via PM? That shit really pisses me off.

2) whatever - I don't even like the CTS - but JADA put some nice cars on the map in the past - that's fo sure.

3) build a decent custom out of a diecast and I'll tell you what's up! Cutting plastics is way easier than cutting diecast. Ever seen a full opener diecast? Peps put much time and dedication into diecast customs and I REALLY apprechiate that. I give them plastic builders respect too - but that's what everybody does - gotta come up with something new and unique - so why not a clean diecast custom?

just my 2ct.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by asco1+Oct 30 2003, 02:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Oct 30 2003, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302@Oct 30 2003, 09:42 AM
1) hes a fucking idiot he brings the off topic comments into rational conversations.

2) i have a problem with jada right now they had all this hype about a caddy CTS that never happened, then they shut their message boards down when the shit hit the fan.

3) plus diecasts are for people that cant build a decent model.
1) ... could you guys please continue dissin' each other via PM? That shit really pisses me off.

2) whatever - I don't even like the CTS - but JADA put some nice cars on the map in the past - that's fo sure.

3) build a decent custom out of a diecast and I'll tell you what's up! Cutting plastics is way easier than cutting diecast. Ever seen a full opener diecast? Peps put much time and dedication into diecast customs and I REALLY apprechiate that. I give them plastic builders respect too - but that's what everybody does - gotta come up with something new and unique - so why not a clean diecast custom?

just my 2ct.[/b][/quote]
1) i tried that before he dont care
2)thats your opinion but a majority wanted a CTS we already got a very accurate 87GN even though its plastic its way more accurat(some dipshit by some odd reason is gonna paint it and call it a regal i just know it)
3)ive seen kustom diecasts before not my cup of tea but at some shows they just switch the wheels and call them kustoms(i got these kinds of cars but would never dare to enter it in a model contest its just wrong).

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 30 2003, 10:04 AM
1) i tried that before he dont care
2)thats your opinion but a majority wanted a CTS we already got a very accurate 87GN even though its plastic its way more accurat(some dipshit by some odd reason is gonna paint it and call it a regal i just know it)
3)ive seen kustom diecasts before not my cup of tea but at some shows they just switch the wheels and call them kustoms(i got these kinds of cars but would never dare to enter it in a model contest its just wrong).
1) whatever - just stop it in public (that's what a forum is) - both of you ... btw: it's getting kinda boring - reading all the same dissin' shit every day all day ..... 'nuff said.

2) I'd love to see some new shit coming out - even if it's a CTS ... anyway - JADA is a big company and it causes A LOT of effort and money to put a new casting on the market. What I'm trying to say is: they probably have some reasons not putting it out - if only they are economicaly based. Plus - as you don't care about diecast cars - why you buggin' over that diecast CTS? It's just a dumb DIECAST. ;) ;) ;) ;) :cool:

3) I'm not talkin' about simple wheel swaps - 'm talking CUSTOM - see? Cutting up a diecast is helluva job - it's fun though - been there done that and will do it again.

Note: I think there are propably more variations of a certain model (make, brand) available as diecast then as a plastic kit. Tell me if I'm wrong here.

PEACE!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
1) i think that
2)grand national looks
3)Mad tite and
4)i think it would be
5)tite with some chrome
6)wires and some front
7)back hydros

hehe just playing ps stiop hatin

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
u got msn asco1? ps im oon kustom cruisers forum too! my names low8ball. kustombike lives in my city and he sells parts, ps i like all yur bikes and i plan on tryin to do a paintjob similar to yur moutain bike on my bmx. was gona try some hand pinstrippin my dad got me a brush. is there any trix of the trade u could tell me bout pinstripping?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
our school has a 87 grand national that we take care of and take to shows to show that our school has a tight atuomotive program. maybe i should get one of thoes and chage it a little and put it on display with the car......i love our grand national its fast as fuck.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Oct 30 2003, 03:24 PM
u got msn asco1? ps im oon kustom cruisers forum too! my names low8ball. kustombike lives in my city and he sells parts, ps i like all yur bikes and i plan on tryin to do a paintjob similar to yur moutain bike on my bmx. was gona try some hand pinstrippin my dad got me a brush. is there any trix of the trade u could tell me bout pinstripping?
naw man - I'm on AOL and ICQ ..... btw .... we're getting kinda offtopic in here. ;) .. just PM me or send mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
1)asco shut the fuck up if you dont like it dont read it
2)lowngay302 quit bitchin to other people you know you started talkin shit first bein a smart ass now you gettin tired of it, fuckin pussy

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 30 2003, 12:08 AM
FUCK JADA. :0

THEY STILL HAVENT BOUGHT OUT THE CTS AND STEY STILL SELL THEM WITH FUCKING KMCs. AND THEY STILL HAVENT MADE AFTERMARKET WHEELS :angry:
they made an avalanche and it is basically the same thing. CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts