LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to know where i can get bumper fillers for an 83 regal limited at a reasonable price.....thanks in advance.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
damn, i have the receipts at my parents house from where the guy bought his from before i bought the car. I think he got all 4 peices for under $200. Not sure if that is good or not cause i have never checked. The fronts for GNs(close but probably not the same) sell for $100 just about everyday on Ebay.

Last edited by [email protected] at Sep 30 2003, 12:28 AM

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Sep 29 2003, 10:28 PM
damn, i have the receipts at my parents house from where the guy bought his from before i bought the car.  I think he got all 4 peices for under $200.  Not sure if that is good or not cause i have never checked.  The fronts for GNs(close but probably not the same) sell for $100 just about everyday on Ebay.
I'm the person [email protected] is talking about. I purchased them off of the net from Action Auto Salvage. It is in New York (I think). Do a search on any search engine and you should find it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and are the regal and grand national ones exactly the same????

are the plastic or fiberglass ones better??? ive seen both for sale.... :dunno:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
i got the fiberglass ones off ebay for 275$ front and rear..at least if they break in the future i can fix them unlike the rubber/plastic ones

·
Supporting Sponser
950 Posts
yes 03 takin it way back now, even knowing its doent feel that way! damn HopperAli was only 12 years old :cheesy: :0 ;) :cheesy: :0

1 - 11 of 11 Posts