LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one , i am new here , i just sing in , i have roadmaster limted 1993 , i dont know if its nice car or not , if somebody help me to let this car with me or sold it , its ok in street and comfortable , but i like to make sure if depand car or not and what about the gas . thanks you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for my bad English , i have roadmaster limted 1993 , i dont know if its nice car or not , and what the good news and bad news for it , thanks you .

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can't help thinking that this would be better in a different section, but I think he wants to know the good things and bad things about his car, whether it's dependable and what it's like on gas...

I don't know anything about this car, but I'm sure someone will ;) Good luck.

PS Bigdaddy, nice car, is it yours? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Originally posted by russbuck100@Sep 9 2005, 04:58 PM~3784979
I can't help thinking that this would be better in a different section, but I think he wants to know the good things and bad things about his car, whether it's dependable and what it's like on gas...

I don't know anything about this car, but I'm sure someone will ;) Good luck.

PS Bigdaddy, nice car, is it yours?  :thumbsup:
thanks yes is mine

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by roadmaster@Aug 18 2005, 05:46 PM~3652644
Hello every one , i am new here , i just sing in , i have roadmaster limted 1993 , i dont know if its nice car or not , if somebody help me to let this car with me or sold it , its ok in street and comfortable , but i like to make sure if depand car or not and what about the gas . thanks you
yea dude bog body roadmasters are the shit!!
they make cool lowriders 2
to bad nobody posted pictures on here i need ideas for when i get mine.
i know this poast is old but i am new on here so i thought i would chime in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts