LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m back previously (801) Wheels now currently Vic’s Chips’

Condition: New

Zenith wire wheels sold here at Vic’s Chips’ chrome gold plated powder coated available takes 3 weeks to make 13” & 14” 72 spokes cross lace and straight lace and 100 spokes straight lace I’m not the cheapest but I’m honest all chrome price starting at $2,300 a set of 4 plus shipping from California adapters chips lead hammer locking knock offs and rings on hubs and knock offs included tires mounted and balanced cost extra text is the best 801-498-0423 Vic
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Product Tread

Hairstyle Muscle Poster Thigh Flash photography

Automotive tire Human body Font Circle Auto part

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Crankset White Bottle cap Bicycle part Font

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Built to order custom made wire wheels sold here at Vic’s Chips’ candy red or candy blue it’s up to you these are wire wheels that I personally sold picture for example 72 spokes cross lace and straight lace available USA assembled USA powder coated with China parts I take PayPal Venmo and Zelle I’m not the cheapest but I’m honest (801)498-0423 Text Is Best 12Pm-12Am

Dishware Light Automotive tire Wheel Rim

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been selling wire wheels on Layitlow since 2005 from California to Utah I have reviews under 3 different screen names through out the years
Here are some of my old stuff just in case you want my history lol I’m not a con artist
Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot

Font Screenshot Communication Device Technology Portable communications device

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is anyone interested in buying some of these chips this is all that I have left in stock of the car brands I won’t have anymore until next year still on sale for $80 a set of 4 shipped in the USA or I’ll sell them all for a bulk wholesale price $680 shipped in the USA all size 2.25” metal chips text is best 801-498-0423 Vic
Food Cake decorating supply Sugar cake Sweetness Circle

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are some more wire wheels that I personally sold this month USA gold plated at the same place Dayton uses La Habra California get at me for your wire wheel needs and accessories text is best 801-498-0423 Vic
Automotive lighting Rim Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gold

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have all these chips emblems in stock right now prices vary from $40 a set of 4 bulk wholesale price minimum order 25 sets of 4 up to $100 a set of 4 for a single set they are all metal I have 3 different sizes 2.25” 2.38” & 2.5” if you see anything that you like message me and I’ll get back to you ASAP

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread Automotive tail & brake light

These are some wire wheels that I personally sold pictures for example of what I can get for you

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Built to order custom made wire wheels sold here at Vic’s Chips’ 13X7 reverse 72 spokes USA anodized candy color powder coated spokes USA assembled with imported China parts straight lace for sale price is $1,800 plus shipping from California adapters your choice of chips lead hammer and your choice of knock offs included takes 3 weeks to make I take cash PayPal Venmo and Zelle if you pay with PayPal you have to pay the fee or send as family and friends preferably so the money doesn’t get put on hold text is best 801-498-0423 Vic these are wire wheels that I personally sold picture for example I’m not the cheapest but I’m honest
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
13X7 reverse $1,300 a set of 4
14X7 reverse $1,400 a set of 4
Adapters lead hammer and knock offs included
Chips cost extra $100
Plus $200 shipping from California in the USA only
No out of the country shipping on wire wheels
72 spokes cross lace and straight lace
100 spokes straight lace
All chrome China’s
USA upgrade options available
USA assembled
USA anodized candy color
USA engraved
USA gold plated at the same place Dayton uses La Habra California
USA powder coated
Also you can upgrade to 2 bar straight locking knock offs for extra $400 chips and rings included with locking knock offs
Tires mounted and balanced cost extra $400
Business hours 12pm-12am
Text is best 801-498-0423 Vic
I’m not the cheapest but I’m honest

1 - 20 of 184 Posts