LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ladies car has a 10 yr powertrain warrenty and a 5 yr bumper to bumper warrenty..what all does bumper to bumper cover?? new tires? burned out light?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Sep 3 2003, 02:43 PM
my ladies car has a 10 yr powertrain warrenty and a 5 yr bumper to bumper warrenty..what all does bumper to bumper cover?? new tires? burned out light?
yep it covers it n that lil electrical problem your havin, even if your a mechanical wiz if you dont know much bout kias than dont try to impress your gf by fixin it youll only end up fucking up worse most likely happend wit my moms sportage.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea first thing i did was tell her to call the dealership cuz i'm not even gonna act like i know what i'm doing on that car..i checked the batt. terminals and they were all good and i checked the fuses and they were all good and i was like u got roadside assis. call the tow truck and see if this bitch will start..and so he came and jumped it and determined the alt was bad..other then this though this car actually a good lil car considerin it has no power lol

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
bumper to bumper doesn't cover the little shit.......its only covers breakage or deffects in the components......light bulbs and shit are just concidered regular maintenance and not cover under the warranty.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts