LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
well when my motor burnt out, i knew it was burnt because it no longer spun when i hit the switch...

and my suspicions were confrimed when i removed the endcap and nothing but dust was left inside it...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i tried the motor switch an nuttin happened. it did the same thing. what could be the problem.i tried 3 different noids an still nuttin. jus dat damn clickin noise from the noids. i am in need of some major help.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yo what do ya mean by bad earths? i am jus gettin pissed at this shit. but i'll check everything else. so to test the noids wit a test light, all i have to do is ground the test light an put the point to the terminals of the noids.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i got pissed off enough that i pulled out the whole set up. an put it all back in an found out that 1 battery was completley shot no power what so ever. now i have it wired up as 36 volts. for now until i get 2 new batts. but thanks to everyone who gave me places to start lookin.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,795 Posts
Originally posted by air280@Oct 25 2003, 12:45 AM
assuming your batteries are charged and in good shape [and all is wired correct] you have bad earths somewere...................
Once again Air280 is up on it.

Using a volt meter will not tell you if you have a bad batery, nor is a load test 100% dependable. A simple hydrometer will work fine if you have not recently added water (NOT ELECTROLITE). If you are using lead acids.

There are other ways, I'll make a full list and post sometime.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
nice to know you found the problem!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.