LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one I created for the Movie build off on another board....
Wanted to build this one for awhile and this gave me a reason.
The weed van from Cheech And Chong up in smoke..:cool:
The kit was a bought kit.. Sheet plastic that is.. :eek:
After downsizing pics to get the scale I started to cuttin..
The roof is a chevy van cut down, with moon roof glass, the wheels are parts box.
All the rest is cut from sheet plastic and made operational if possible...The rear hinged door open. the spare tire folds down,the front doors slide back into the body. and more..
The lettering is all hand painted, the color on the body is a mix between drab and a forest to get the off green color.To get the texture for the body it was treated to a coat of spray bedliner for auto's.
Enjoy the pics. Sorry for the first few pics. Takin with my phone as the build progressed..

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Here is one I created for the Movie build off on another board....
Wanted to build this one for awhile and this gave me a reason.
The weed van from Cheech And Chong up in smoke..:cool:
The kit was a bought kit.. Sheet plastic that is.. :eek:
After downsizing pics to get the scale I started to cuttin..
The roof is a chevy van cut down, with moon roof glass, the wheels are parts box.
All the rest is cut from sheet plastic and made operational if possible...The rear hinged door open. the spare tire folds down,the front doors slide back into the body. and more..
The lettering is all hand painted, the color on the body is a mix between drab and a forest to get the off green color.To get the texture for the body it was treated to a coat of spray bedliner for auto's.
Enjoy the pics. Sorry for the first few pics. Takin with my phone as the build progressed..

thats the shit:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.. Was actually watching the movie as I was building it..LOL
It was fun. Want to build all the Cheech and Chong cars.. I always say..you never can get enough..:rofl:
I think I am going to have Hotdogs for lunch..:p:cool:

·
Los Underground Kings MCC
2,292 Posts
That came out really nice man! I love to see scratch builds, and this is up there with my favorites! good job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.