LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm gonna have to redo my damn bike seat myself and I wanna know how to do the piping around it and put a few buttons in the middle. I know how to sew but not how to stich up piping or put down buttons or how to cut the material, sew up seams and all that stuff tha tI see on how-to's. It would be verymuch appreciated! Thank you!

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 3 2003, 06:53 AM
send it to me!!!!!!!!!!! :0
How much do ya want to do it man? If ya serious it'll be in the mail in like within the next day or two! :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Dec 3 2003, 12:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Dec 3 2003, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 3 2003, 06:53 AM
How much do ya want to do it man? If ya serious it'll be in the mail in like within the next day or two! :biggrin: ;)[/b][/quote]
well the stuff im using is kinda expensive...and id have about 4 or 5 hours labor in it...so like 30 bucks plus freight to me and back?

did you want pleates of buttons? color combo? pics of what you ur looking to get lol?

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
He won't send it he will have a excuse! ;)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by timdog57@Dec 4 2003, 05:58 AM
Will you please get the fuck outof my buisness? Thank you! ;)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Dec 4 2003, 01:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Dec 4 2003, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 12:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix
@Dec 3 2003, 06:53 AM

How much do ya want to do it man? If ya serious it'll be in the mail in like within the next day or two! :biggrin: ;)
well the stuff im using is kinda expensive...and id have about 4 or 5 hours labor in it...so like 30 bucks plus freight to me and back?

did you want pleates of buttons? color combo? pics of what you ur looking to get lol?[/b][/quote]
Around the top have black piping and maybe 3 buttons in the middle. The pleates are up to you. That's if you wanna get creative. Check your pm, I need the info to ship it out. :)

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Dec 3 2003, 10:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Dec 3 2003, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--timdog57@Dec 4 2003, 05:58 AM
Will you please get the fuck outof my buisness? Thank you! ;)[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It sucks when shit comes back on you!! :biggrin: Remember us telling you to stay out of Grown Folks Business?! And then you said it is a public forum!! Well I am going to say it now!! It is a public forum!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by timdog57+Dec 4 2003, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Dec 4 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 10:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--timdog57
@Dec 4 2003, 05:58 AM

Will you please get the fuck outof my buisness? Thank you! ;)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It sucks when shit comes back on you!! :biggrin: Remember us telling you to stay out of Grown Folks Business?! And then you said it is a public forum!! Well I am going to say it now!! It is a public forum!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Cool. Be that way. Yeah it's a public forum. Yeah you can say what ya please. Go ahead. What goes around comes around but don't dish shit ya can't take. And remember, just like I have to now, respect everybody, you never know when they might be of use. That's sorta why I'm not losing it now! Bye Bye! :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts