LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok real quick.
i wanted a lowrider bike in 2000 but i didnt have the $$$ and i dont think anyone in New zealand sold them

now ive got the $$$ and there are a few places that sell them but now there quite alot (i dont know how many) of lolo bikes around.
so now they arent as exclusive or whatever youd call it now.

should i still buy one. one of the reasons i wanted a lolo bike was because no one had one.

From what ive seen in pics most only have accerceries on them and no major mods.

maybe i could buy one and customise it since it appears no one is doing that at he mo?

:) :)

Last edited by the_cat at Jan 12 2004, 07:56 AM

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Ill sell you one thats won shows... but you gotta figure out and pay the shipping over there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yo man get in line!

I was at Whanga for New Years and everyone had them, and I was left riding around on mine with the high sissybar, small handle bars, red wall tires and standard normal bike forks. The only mod my little red bike has is killer white pinstriping all over it.

I've got a heap of parts on order and they should be here round the 20th, unfortunately after kumeu swapmeet!

Anyways I got shit loads of twisted parts and shit coming in and my bike should be looking mad! After that I'll be getting my bike repainted with the pinstriping done in a black under the paint with a silver base coat, then blowing HOK Candy Organic Green over that. Pics of my bike hopefully posted up soon.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Jan 12 2004, 08:47 AM
Ill sell you one thats won shows... but you gotta figure out and pay the shipping over there.
cool how much as is it ridable

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Kronix@Jan 12 2004, 07:28 PM

I was at Whanga for New Years and everyone had them,
:( so maybe i should just save up for a lolo car or minitruck.

What can nyone tell me about the difference in juiced a bicycle or trike. which is better

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bicycle I presume would be heavier and perhaps harder to ride as it could be cluttered. I would think a juiced bike is more for show, where as a trike has more stability and easier to do probably, plus ask anyone that was at whanga there was a trike down there and it was pimp'n, gold bits all over it, it was the shit! I'd say do a juiced custom trike but then you got to remember the hydro pump and shit for it will likely set you back an arm and a leg once u get it hear, but if you got mates with a car I'm sure if you got the bike/trike they will gladly let you cruise with them any day of the week!

So my opinion custom built trike with juice set up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts