·
Registered
304 Posts
Alpine is good.
However I would have to suggest the Pioneer deh-p550mp

·
Registered
368 Posts
the new alpine 9815 is the shit it has full time correction, and all your output frequinces can be set on the internet then burned onto a disc and thats about it it so cool. i just got one and it is the shit not the nicest lookin but it out peformes everything else

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by wickedcutlass@Oct 12 2003, 01:48 AM
the new alpine 9815 is the shit it has full time correction, and all your output frequinces can be set on the internet then burned onto a disc and thats about it it so cool. i just got one and it is the shit not the nicest lookin but it out peformes everything else
hell yea i got the same deck in my ryde...SHITS OFF THE HOOK!!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Originally posted by PiK@Oct 11 2003, 08:50 AM
I prefer Kenwood myself, personal perfernce really I have never had any bad incedents with a Kenwood deck and they make an Mp3 deck that has the Dmask that is pretty tight might be worth looking into?
OK THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET

How can you compare a kenwood to an ///Alpine
or a pioneer to an ///Alpine

I have heard both and i'll stick with the ///Alpine cause its fucking unreal...

In my opinion Kenwood definetly doesnt come close to alpine pioneer does but the alpine is off the hook...

BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION!

Last edited by 67impala at Oct 12 2003, 03:49 PM

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 67impala+Oct 12 2003, 10:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (67impala @ Oct 12 2003, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PiK@Oct 11 2003, 08:50 AM
I prefer Kenwood myself, personal perfernce really I have never had any bad incedents with a Kenwood deck and they make an Mp3 deck that has the Dmask that is pretty tight might be worth looking into?

In my opinion Kenwood definetly doesnt come close to alpine pioneer does but the alpine is off the hook...

BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION![/b][/quote]
I own both as well, and i'll stick to the pioneer, but i'm not arguing about it again. :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by wickedcutlass@Oct 12 2003, 02:48 AM
doesnt the 9813 do the same thing?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Oct 12 2003, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Oct 12 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2003, 10:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--PiK
@Oct 11 2003, 08:50 AM

I own both as well, and i'll stick to the pioneer, but i'm not arguing about it again. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
well you know you cant diss the ///Alpine cause they own : :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 67impala+Oct 12 2003, 01:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (67impala @ Oct 12 2003, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2003, 10:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--PiK
@Oct 11 2003, 08:50 AM

I own both as well, and i'll stick to the pioneer, but i'm not arguing about it again. :biggrin:
well you know you cant diss the ///Alpine cause they own : :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
whatever man, like i said, i'm not arguing about it again :uh:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
YES THE 9813 does the same thing. I like Alpine for it overall sound, they preamp level is a pure 4 volts, vice Pioneer that has suspectable numbers in the output voltages. Even thought they say 4 volts, they test out just about 3 volts, where Alpine quality, CD playback, Noise Levels, things that count are spec'd out right at there advertised specs. Pioneer has the corner on graphics and OEL no doubt. I just don't like all the smoke and mirrors that there company has, but with that said, I am going with the Pioneer DVD player, cause Alpine does not have a clue with it prices on its video things yet

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Oct 12 2003, 01:48 PM
YES THE 9813 does the same thing. I like Alpine for it overall sound, they preamp level is a pure 4 volts, vice Pioneer that has suspectable numbers in the output voltages. Even thought they say 4 volts, they test out just about 3 volts, where Alpine quality, CD playback, Noise Levels, things that count are spec'd out right at there advertised specs. Pioneer has the corner on graphics and OEL no doubt. I just don't like all the smoke and mirrors that there company has, but with that said, I am going with the Pioneer DVD player, cause Alpine does not have a clue with it prices on its video things yet
very nicely put. My pioneer SAYS, it has 6.5V preouts. but like you i am suspicious. I also like the 13band eq, dsp, and bbe processing that comes in the pioneer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Alpine offered nothing remotely close to the price range in which i bought my 5000MP. I don't think a deck can "own" unless it offers the latest and greatest of everything. Sure the alpine's good for its sound processing, but does it offer you movies and tv as well?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i wish Alpine would switch up colors..Green and blue.. Pioneers are always affordable even when you buy the cheap walmart brands they are pretty good.. i was thinking of getting a 9813 - but compared to the 750 im staying with Pioneer..alot of ppl have trouble with setting them up and they say the bass is not the same.. my friends have a few Alpine 9813 - 9815 7998 ..if im dropping around 350-400 for the 9815 im def buying a 9400 pioneer at the least..

but if you want to buy the 9815 i dont think youll find a better deal then this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3052242539
comes with a 1 yr warranty..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts