LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at a 2 pump pro hopper kit off of ebay....cheeper then website! ( money isnt talkin to load, so i need the best price + best parts )

was wondering what happened to american hydraulics? i remember them having a clean ass chrome kit with whammy tank.
are they still around or what the fux happened. need to know before i buy ;)

thanks for any and all help

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nothing as far as I know, I've had my kit since march 2003. Only problem I had was the waiting, took 7 weeks to come! Hard lining demand I think. The old web address was www.amhyd.com give it a try. phone# 714-890-6099. The whammy tank is nicely chromed, I'm running just it to my rears this year with a cce fatboy to my fronts. I will warn you, i was a pain in the ass customer and after 1 month of waiting i got impatient, and when they would not return a phone call, i threatened them to call the better business bureuae on them, let me tell you it worked! I got a call back that same day. good price, but i'll never deal with them again! I like faster service. good luck!

·
Registered
369 Posts
American hydraulics is a cheap escape.... i think they went out of business.... they are of poor quality.. i think somebody on here stated this a long time ago,.... think it was hydroaire10...

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the input, ill stick with prohopper and buy a whammy seperate later on. to bad i cant get those hard lines though. :(

agian, thanks for all the help! :cheesy:

mike

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Oct 31 2003, 12:32 PM
thanks for all the input, ill stick with prohopper and buy a whammy seperate later on. to bad i cant get those hard lines though. :(

agian, thanks for all the help! :cheesy:

mike
No problem glad to help. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts