LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb 1st To march 31st *Gives ya a week to get your game figured* before the start date, and pretty much 2 months to do it, you can post pics ASAP when ya got it figured what your build is goin to be, but dont start on it till that date...

RULES.....

Rod build off, classy, stock, mild, custom, wild, rat rod doesnt matter if its car truck resin or bring somthing back from the dead if ya want too

Doesnt matter aslong as its between the years of 1920 to 1939 and has to be done in a combo of your club colors....


Try to get as many pics and updates from start to finish :cool:

So with that said, myself Phat97yukon from CMBI and Darkside customs from DYNASTY would like to see as many members of both clubs to get in on this and have a blast doin it....

Let the games begin :h5:
 

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
Joined
·
11,437 Posts
Definitely in. Gotta figure out which kit Im doin now. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
*EDIT* :biggrin:

i hate rules!!! :angry:

however, upon further review,

IM IN BITCHES!!

I am stepping out of my build comfort here,

i have to decide now,
37 ford street rod, or
37 chev cabrolet!!



:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this keeps it to a bit more narrow if a guidline for a build. cuz once you get past pretty much 40's its becoming sled's , bombs stuff like that... and 60's is the start of muscle pretty much than its just a build a anything build
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Linc@Jan 25 2010, 12:20 AM~16400964
*EDIT*  :biggrin:

  i hate rules!!! :angry:

  however, upon further review,

  IM IN BITCHES!!

I  am stepping out of my build comfort here,

i have to decide now,
37 ford street rod, or
37 chev cabrolet!!
:dunno:

Sweeeeet !!!!! good to see your in man.... thats the whole point is to get buildin into somthing a lil diffrent, ya never know you may like it :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh ya and Im down with this one, get the itch of buildin a rod outta my system or maybe end up buildin a few more after :cool:
 

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
Joined
·
11,437 Posts
Originally posted by phat97yukon@Jan 24 2010, 10:43 PM~16401221
Sweeeeet !!!!! good to see your in man.... thats the whole point is to get buildin into somthing a lil diffrent, ya never know you may like it  :biggrin:
:yes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
Originally posted by phat97yukon@Jan 24 2010, 11:43 PM~16401221
Sweeeeet !!!!! good to see your in man.... thats the whole point is to get buildin into somthing a lil diffrent, ya never know you may like it  :biggrin:

havent done a rod since i was 12 or something along those lines! :biggrin: but what car should i do!? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Linc@Jan 25 2010, 12:48 AM~16401280
havent done a rod since i was 12 or something along those lines!  :biggrin:  but what car should i do!?  :dunno:
Flip a coin lol :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
im in 26 Ford T sedan Body i pulled outa my scrap pile it was chopped almost 2 years ago the rest will be parts box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Linc@Jan 25 2010, 01:03 AM~16401419
your not makin this easy for me are you!?
now i have to find a coin!? :ugh:
Would you like me to flip a coin ?? let me know what ya want as heads and what as tails and i will tell ya from 1000Km away what cha are goin to build hahahhaaha
Yes candys and flakes are aloud, anyform of paint aslong as its club color
 

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
Joined
·
11,437 Posts
Originally posted by Linc+Jan 24 2010, 10:58 PM~16401368-->
soooo...  club colors.... can we still do candies or flake!?  :biggrin:
[/b]
As long as it has the colors in it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Linc
@Jan 24 2010, 11:03 PM~16401419
your not makin this easy for me are you!?
now i have to find a coin!? :ugh:
I have some peso's lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
:cheesy: its on boys! cant garanty a finshed product by your dead line... but i can promise i will try! i found some wheels in my wheel drawer i like under the ford so i think im gunna try and get this done but the chev looks interesting too so i might just build that along side the ford for shits and giggles!

SO... im in with a 37 ford strret rod! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Linc@Jan 25 2010, 01:13 AM~16401516
:cheesy:  its on boys!  cant garanty a finshed product by your dead line... but i can promise i will try! i found some wheels in my wheel drawer i like under the ford so i think im gunna try and get this done but the chev looks interesting too so i might just build that along side the ford for shits and giggles!

SO... im in with a 37 ford strret rod!  :biggrin:
:boink: :h5: :wave: :thumbsup: :puffin: :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 218 Posts
Top