LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my vinyl top on my coupe and was wondering were do i get the trim for it so it the back window wont look so open?
Mines look like this

I want it to look like this

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
the trim could be found in the vehicle parts section..... just make a topic on it and Im sure you'll have some bites on it (pause) :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
yeah but u need a other window too!! from a devile without that big black part on it i got one but im in germany :wow:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by $$bigjoker$$@Feb 8 2010, 03:22 AM~16546977
yeah but u need a other window too!! from a devile without that big black part on it i got one but im in germany :wow:
Dont all coupes have that?

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
If you dont mind the black border being larger than a non-vynal top window, then I wouldnt worry about it. I heard brand new, those back windows are close to 500 :uh:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Originally posted by STLGHOUSEKID@Feb 8 2010, 06:18 AM~16547353
Dont all coupes have that?

no!!! we got one with a big window and one with a small window ;)

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
find a 4 door rwd sedan deville 80-89 with the no vinyl top or a coupe deville with a no vinyl to get the right glass, thats the the only way to get the bald look right, you alo need the trim and interior trim around the glass along with the clips

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Originally posted by DEAD PRE$IDENT$@Feb 9 2010, 08:20 AM~16558296
find a 4 door rwd sedan deville 80-89 with the no vinyl top or a coupe deville with a no vinyl to get the right glass, thats the the only way to get the bald look right, you alo need the trim and interior trim around the glass along with the clips
Good tip :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts