LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 80's Coupe DeVille and did a bit more then the box called for... Real modelers would probaly do this and more... I've never really built a model, i usually bought the Danbury Mint lowriders... Them are sick as hell, $125 should be... Have two of them so far... My creation will go great w/ my "Lowrider" collection of things... "Red Hot" it was dubbed... I'm looking to get another and this time i will go farther and do a ton of things, more time... "Red Hot" was built on last Sunday... I like my Caddy and here are some pics... Enjoy...

~T.M.~

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added the extra model Daytons, then colored the spokes to match the body... :biggrin: Them standard gold spokes weren't going to cut it??? :uh: To use them Dayton's i had to use a tooth pick for the rear axle (hidden), and tooth pick ends for the connectors for the front (hidden too) Lowered in the rear and lifted a bit in the front... :0

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Under the hood... Chromed motor supports, color matching fan shroud... :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the trunk... Black painted subs, the battery ends are silver and red gauges on the set-up... Once i had it together i had more ides come to me, but next 1 will be more custom... :0

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like this one... Chrome undercarriage peeking out...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
man bro where did you get this i need one or two .....ect..

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Under neath i added chrome front suspension, rear suspension and axel... Color matched drive shaft and gas tank... Man i tell you this was a bit of fun and yet stressful... I see some of these full custom models in LRM bike and just couldn't imagine the stess they go throught... Oh well it is a nice additon to my "Lowrider" room of my home... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Max, Hobby Lobby... Yes i too am wanting to get two or three more and do a bunch of differnt shit to them... My lady helped me too, it was a fun Sunday... :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Jul 26 2005, 12:15 AM
Max, Hobby Lobby...  Yes i too am wanting to get two or three more and do a bunch of differnt shit to them...  My lady helped me too, it was a fun Sunday...  :biggrin:
[snapback]3478847[/snapback]​
cool thanks.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks homie, it was fun... I'm ready to try to to a second and a third, different colors and more and more custom shit... :0 Love them Cadillacs... :biggrin:

Originally posted by REC@Jul 26 2005, 12:20 AM
Thats clean :thumbsup:
[snapback]3478888[/snapback]​

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would like to see others that have been done up... :biggrin: