LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I have posted some recent work. Been super busy at the shop, but I think this one is worth showing. Its a complete build-up. Everything done in house. Came in stock and its leaving this week. Will eventually go to paint but we aren't getting involved in that on this one. Oh yea its on 22's and it drives layed out.

·
Registered
480 Posts
thats sick, i wish my trunk could be like that nice work

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I really like the final look of the car too. The customer should be very happy.
I never run passed 200 psi on any car that I use the Universal aero bags. That picture is with the suspension unloaded so its not a good way to judge how much lift it gets.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not trying to nock you at all, but Is that the lowest the front can go with out rubbing or did the cust not want his car cut up?

Really clean, I want one of these

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 91stink'n Tc@Oct 1 2007, 04:36 PM~8909780
Not trying to nock you at all, but Is that the lowest the front can go with out rubbing or did the cust not want his car cut up?

Really clean, I want one of these
When dealing with strut cars it is very difficult to get them as low as a car that has upper and lower control arms. I have gotten some cars to lay subframe with struts, but its not always possible. 22's and struts it a tough combination. Getting it to sit any lower wasn't a huge concern, but it would require quite a bit more work. As it is, it will be just as reliable as stock, so I think its a happy medium.

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by nyccustomizer@Sep 30 2007, 05:16 PM~8901733
It's been a while since I have posted some recent work.  Been super busy at the shop, but I think this one is worth showing.  Its a complete build-up. Everything done in house.  Came in stock and its leaving this week.  Will eventually go to paint but we aren't getting involved in that on this one.  Oh yea its on 22's and it drives layed out. 

tight,i like it! :cool:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Originally posted by nyccustomizer@Sep 30 2007, 02:16 PM~8901733
It's been a while since I have posted some recent work.  Been super busy at the shop, but I think this one is worth showing.  Its a complete build-up. Everything done in house.  Came in stock and its leaving this week.  Will eventually go to paint but we aren't getting involved in that on this one.  Oh yea its on 22's and it drives layed out. 

clean ass install :cool:

·
Registered
747 Posts
What is that next to the steering column and light switch in that one pic??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments guys. We take a lot of pride in our work. Nothing gets rushed and no corners are cut Our customers know how much time we spend on the cars that we build and they know what they are going to get. We charge for our time and our customers are happy.
That small pod that I made next to the steering column is for the digital pressure gauge.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Lookin damn good :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts