LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got the 1991 euro clip and tails for a caddy fleetwood and how much?? and if you don't have em roughly how much can you find em for??

i'm in vancouver canada but will pay shipping.

O

·
0 Posts
usaully goes for around 1000-1800
depending on condition
might have extra

Last edited by Equipped Customs at Sep 23 2003, 12:43 AM

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
I told u had them for u do u need it right away if so make me a cash us offer via the pm and we can work something out Tony

Last edited by BIGTONY at Sep 23 2003, 12:18 AM

·
Registered
888 Posts
that looks hella good bro, Im just wondering if there is a place on the web where I can browse euro parts for my caddy and see what different parts are available, what they look like and prices...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
You're gonna have to scrounge and scrape for those parts homie!Unless you got the hookup w/ someone really cool-you're fucked!I got most of my parts from equipped-thanks again homie!It's also taken me around a year to find all of the necessary parts to do the conversion-well worth it though-just look at that beautiful Caddy up there!!Don't give up bro-PEACE

·
Registered
102 Posts
you can find most parts in pick-a-part if you have to go offten but you usally wont find the headlights. down here in houston most people snatch the pieces & the lights thats why i hate to drive my shit any where i might have to park. the front clip (just the clip with the lights) bumpers & pcs down here go from $450-700

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
I have a front bumper and header complete(with lights and grill etc) and the rear shit too just no side for sale i told you if u want them let me know since u pm'd em about them

·
Registered
888 Posts
didnt realise you was talkin to me... unless they are free I couldnt aford any of it at the moment... got most of my $$$ tied up in the interier right now but Ill stay in touch, if you still got em when I got some cash Ill get em from ya

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by dollars@Sep 21 2003, 07:47 PM
anyone got the 1991 euro clip and tails for a caddy fleetwood and how much?? and if you don't have em roughly how much can you find em for??

i'm in vancouver canada but will pay shipping.
no a-run i was refering to this guy above

Last edited by BIGTONY at Sep 26 2003, 12:11 AM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts