LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im tryin to pull my dash apart so i can replace the wiper switch... im having a lil problem traccin down screws.... can anyone help with this??

thanks :confused: :mad:
 

·
IGOTABIG
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by cantgetenuf@Jan 30 2010, 11:29 AM~16460311
im tryin to pull my dash apart so i can replace the wiper switch...  im having a lil problem traccin down screws....  can anyone help with this??

thanks :confused:  :mad:
3 screws on bottom of bezel as shown on one of the pics here...
2 screws on either side of speedometer
and I believe one screw going up through the speedometer bezel to dash???
and on the left vent for the A/C if it has a little knob on it, there's a screw on the bottom of it to remove.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by STLGHOUSEKID+Jan 31 2010, 06:16 PM~16470383-->
Let me snap a few pics

Looks like there are 2 bolts at the bottom under the cruise control and 1 to the right


[/b]
alrite this is as far as i got before i asked for help.. still feels like somthing holding it..

<!--QuoteBegin-dj kurse 1
@Feb 1 2010, 05:40 AM~16475239
3 screws on bottom of bezel as shown on one of the pics here...
2 screws on either side of speedometer
and I believe one screw going up through the speedometer bezel to dash???
and on the left vent for the A/C if it has a little knob on it, there's a screw on the bottom of it to remove.

how do you get to the screws on the sides of the speedo bezel?
the one going thru the bezel just holds the upper dash on.

the vent slide in know hoe to get....
 

·
IGOTABIG
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by cantgetenuf@Feb 1 2010, 12:35 PM~16477220
alrite this is as far as i got before i asked for help..  still feels like somthing holding it..
how do you get to the screws on the sides of the speedo bezel?
the one going thru the bezel just holds the upper dash on.

the vent slide in know hoe to get....
the screws to the side of the speedo you can access with a long cross screwdriver.
forgot to mention that there is another screw behind the left A/C vent.
You have to remove the vent in order to get to it, it's on the top right corner of the vent. Hope this helps....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by dj kurse 1@Feb 1 2010, 07:59 PM~16481362
the screws to the side of the speedo you can access with a long cross screwdriver.
forgot to mention that there is another screw behind the left A/C vent.
You have to remove the vent in order to get to it, it's on the top right corner of the vent. Hope this helps....
:thumbsup:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top