LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this isnt hydro shit but im lookin at a 94 fleetwood brough and it says that its fwd ...is it true cause i thought they were only rwd???

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I dont know bout all that, mine's rwd...

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Originally posted by Kool-aid@Sep 10 2005, 07:19 PM~3789608
i know this isnt hydro shit but im lookin at a 94 fleetwood brough and it says that its fwd ...is it true cause i thought they were only rwd???
IF IT SAYS FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM IT IS REAR WHEEL. IF IT JUST SAYS FLEETWOOD IT'S FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. AND THE SHAPE IS DIFFRENT ON BOTH CARS FROM THESE YEARS

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
hmmmmm i thought fleetwoods were all rwd regardless of being a brougham or not. just look under it.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
All Broughams are RWD but not all fleetwoods are RWD

in 93' they made fleetwood's in FWD and RWD as well as the Brougham RWD.
Anything newer than that would probably be a Deville. They made a few and put some trim package on them and called em fleetwoods. So its obvious by looking at the body style but not by the name.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Sep 11 2005, 03:12 PM~3793402
All Broughams are RWD but not all fleetwoods are RWD

in 93' they made fleetwood's in FWD and RWD as well as the Brougham RWD.
Anything newer than that would probably be a Deville. They made a few and put some trim package on them and called em fleetwoods. So its obvious by looking at the body style but not by the name.
never knew it.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE BROUGHAM 93-96 AND YOU CAN TELL WHAT IS WHAT BY THE BODY STYE BROUGHAM IS BIGGER AND HAS THE CHROME ROCKERS ON THE BOTTOM FLEETWOODS DO NOT. :cool:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 11 2005, 10:54 PM~3795340
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE BROUGHAM 93-96 AND YOU CAN TELL WHAT IS WHAT BY THE BODY STYE BROUGHAM IS BIGGER AND HAS THE CHROME ROCKERS ON THE BOTTOM FLEETWOODS DO NOT. :cool:
this is a 93 fleetwood not a brougham

Attachments

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
I think this is what he's talkin about..they made a few of these from like 93-99 this one is a 98 "fleetwood limited"is what they called em. FWD...more less an extended Deville with skirts. If this is the car you have found, it just a dressed up Deville. Nice car and actually rare, but I wouldnt low it unless you like standard rims and I dont know if they would even work, would prob have to go with FWD rims,and you know its gonna be a bitch to juice.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 10 2005, 07:43 PM~3789677
IF IT SAYS FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM IT IS REAR WHEEL. IF IT JUST SAYS FLEETWOOD IT'S FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. AND THE SHAPE IS DIFFRENT ON BOTH CARS FROM THESE YEARS
Not true homie..

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 11 2005, 08:54 PM~3795340
Again not true homie..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Sep 11 2005, 10:42 PM~3796323
I think this is what he's talkin about..they made a few of these from like 93-99 this one is a 98 "fleetwood limited"is what they called em. FWD...more less an extended Deville with skirts. If this is the car you have found, it just a dressed up Deville. Nice car and actually rare, but I wouldnt low it unless you like standard rims and I dont know if they would even work, would prob have to go with FWD rims,and you know its gonna be a bitch to juice.
thats not it

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by Kool-aid@Sep 12 2005, 12:07 AM~3796430
thats not it
Well get a pic and post it, do you know how to tell by lookin under it if its rearwheel drive or not?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts