LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting to put some seats like this in my regal i want to do away with the center floor console...it has power seats now...would these seats work and fit right???

Last edited by KingLewi at Oct 9 2003, 10:05 PM

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinking...wasnt sure though...any idea of something i can pull seats out of...that look like that???? thanks

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
How come you don't get some seats from a 78-87 Buick Limited or some seat from a 78-87 Cutlass Supreme Brougham thay come with the pillow seat and should bolt right up!

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by 1morecutty@Oct 9 2003, 11:24 PM
How come you don't get some seats from a 78-87 Buick Limited or some seat from a 78-87 Cutlass Supreme Brougham thay come with the pillow seat and should bolt right up!
Mine old seats were pillow tops. Just needed to get them reupholstered to the material desired. :)

Leather sure would have looked nice on those seats. :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 1morecutty@Oct 10 2003, 12:24 AM
its got the pillow seats in it now...but there buckets with a floor console in the middle...i want a bench seat with fold down arm rest in the middle...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres my seats in the 83 regal limited.....are the backs on the caddy seats taller then the regal seats???....notice the center console...thats what i dont like..i want the fold down armrest....anyone know how hard it would be to wire up power seats from a different vehicle?????????

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Just remove the passenger seat and center console and you can bolt a seat from a model that came with the armrest and pillows.
Also Is it a Floor shifter?
Cause if it is you gonna have to change the steering colum to a model that came with the shifter on the colum.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I GOT A BENCH SEAT ON MY PARTS CAR REGAL. GOTS A COUPLE OF TEARS(JUST THE MATERIAL, NOT THE FOAM), BUT COULD BE RE UPHOLSTERED.

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
He's right. ^^^^^^^^^ You will have to stick with seats from another g-body. You can get any pattern you want stitched on them....even cadillac style pillows.

Note the difference:

G-body---only like 4 buttons TOTAL!!!

Caddy----3 high...and 4 across....and they are staggered....I like the caddy style better.

Last edited by big pimpin at Oct 11 2003, 12:12 AM

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 1morecutty@Oct 10 2003, 07:19 PM
Just remove the passenger seat and center console and you can bolt a seat from a model that came with the armrest and pillows.
Also Is it a Floor shifter?
Cause if it is you gonna have to change the steering colum to a model that came with the shifter on the colum.
nope its a column shifter...... :biggrin:

·
Registered
735 Posts
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SELL THE PILLOWBACK BUCKETS SEATS, MATCHING REAR SEAT , AND THE CONSOLE FOR???

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR , BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE IT WITH TWO PASSENGER SIDE PILLOWBACKS. DIDNT KNOW SOME G-BODYS HAD PILLOWED BUCKETS.

PM ME AND LET ME KNOW :cool:
:cool: <-----HYDRO-HOLIC!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts