LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1976 CAPRICE
Joined
·
18,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY 83 COUPE...THE HEADLIGHTS....IF YOU CLICK ON HIGH BEAMS ALL THE HEADLIGHTS TURN OFF.....AND THE PARKING LIGHTS DON'T COME ON AT ALL :(


THINKING ITS THE SWITCH ON THE STEERING COLUMN???

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
do the interior lights go off? check your tail light fuse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Dec 7 2003, 01:42 AM
do the interior lights go off? check your tail light fuse.
I think hes saying that they go back on.
 

·
1976 CAPRICE
Joined
·
18,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:( TAILLIGHT,INTERIOR,DASH,AND LOW BEAMS WORK....CLICK THE HIGH BEAM AND HEADLIGHTS TURN OFF....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
i've heard the older big-bodies had this problem, the brights switch goes out eventually, i've had to replace mine about a year ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,115 Posts
Originally posted by Foompla+Dec 8 2003, 07:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Foompla @ Dec 8 2003, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--low_master@Dec 8 2003, 01:17 AM
could be a loose nut behind the wheel
thats not very nice :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
1976 CAPRICE
Joined
·
18,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 2drWood+Dec 8 2003, 06:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2drWood @ Dec 8 2003, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 07:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--low_master
@Dec 8 2003, 01:17 AM
could be a loose nut behind the wheel

thats not very nice :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:0 .... :( NUT........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top