LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am supposed to go and pick up a 79 cadi devill coupe up but one of the tires are worn so what i need to now is will a 1989 mazda 929 rim fit the lac there both 5 lugs so will they fit oh also got a dodge 5 lug thanks in advance

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 28 2005, 11:49 AM
Dodge definitely won't fit.  I don't think the Mazda would either.

*Edit - just realized it's a FWD Mazda...OH HELL NO that won't fit!!!
[snapback]3495839[/snapback]​
but thers only two kind of 5 lugs right a small star and a big star the dodge is a small and mazda is a big i dont know what should i do

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
CADDILAC WILL INTERCHANGE WITH FULL SIZE CHEVY TRUCK 5 LUG OR IMPALA SS 94-96 ONLY

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by D-Cheese@Jul 28 2005, 11:04 AM
CADDILAC WILL INTERCHANGE WITH FULL SIZE CHEVY TRUCK 5 LUG OR IMPALA SS 94-96 ONLY
[snapback]3496261[/snapback]​

or caprices

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
:uh:

There are many different 5 lug bolt patterns, not to mention rim offsets. Just like was previously said, you can use ONLY GM truck, Chevy Caprice, Buick Roadmaster, Pontiac Parisienne, Oldsmobile 88/98, or other Cadillac RWD full-size wheels.

I have no idea what those pictures you posted are, so how is anybody supposed to know if they're going to fit anything?

Here's another idea - tow truck. I've exceeded my help limit for the day. My patience is spent.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 28 2005, 01:49 PM
:uh:

There are many different 5 lug bolt patterns, not to mention rim offsets.  Just like was previously said, you can use ONLY GM truck, Chevy Caprice, Buick Roadmaster, Pontiac Parisienne, Oldsmobile 88/98, or other Cadillac RWD full-size wheels.

I have no idea what those pictures you posted are, so how is anybody supposed to know if they're going to fit anything?

Here's another idea - tow truck.  I've exceeded my help limit for the day.  My patience is spent.
[snapback]3496604[/snapback]​
ok thanks for the help, sorry for the dumbass questions, cant pay the towtruck he wants something like 200 bucks so thanks any way

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 28 2005, 02:10 PM
That's crazy!  Hit a junkyard and get a rim off an old Caprice or something for like $25.  The Caddy doesn't have a spare in the trunk?
[snapback]3496714[/snapback]​
na i am going to buy this 1979 cadilac deville coupe (the one cady for your ass is selling) and he said that one of the tires has the metal wires showing so it wont make it from lakeland florida to tampa florida and the spair is fucked to but i should go to the junkyard and get a spair for like 10 bucks

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Jul 28 2005, 09:09 AM
or caprices
[snapback]3496293[/snapback]​
TRUE :cheesy: AS LONG AS ITS 5X5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts