LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what a good setup would be? Thinking of airstruts in the front from airbagit.com and air cylinders in the back. With that said, as far as valves, compressors, tanks, etc. I'm kinda lost. I want a fast system, but i'm not lookin to hop or anything. Just FBSS and maybe rollin' or standin' 3 wheel? Any help is greatly appreciated!! What do you guys use for about a 96 deville?

Last edited by uhoh5.0 at Oct 26 2003, 07:26 PM

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by uhoh5.0@Oct 25 2003, 09:11 AM
Just wondering what a good setup would be? Thinking of airstruts in the front from airbagit.com and air cylinders in the back. With that said, as far as valves, compressors, tanks, etc. I'm kinda lost. I want a fast system, but i'm not lookin to hop or anything. Just FBSS and maybe rollin' or standin' 3 wheel? Any help is greatly appreciated!! What do you guys use for about a 96 deville?
So who copied my name? :biggrin:

·
Registered
518 Posts
i have a 96 deville and would also like to know what kind of setup i would need so 'to the top' you go :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by lacontheframe@Nov 6 2003, 12:31 AM
ask joe5pt0.... hes got a phat 94 deville bagged on some twanks. fucker wont trade me though! :angry: lol
Its a 95! :biggrin:

Nobody bought it or got me a trade I wanted (sorry for not wanting your rodeo :tears:) so I raised the price! LMAO fuck it, i dont need to sell it that bad!

Oh and I just waxed that bitch up so I can store it for the winter!

its smoooooottthhhhh :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts