LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Wits good homie diggin the eldog wit u got planed for it. I c u got some air under there already

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Lmk if u need anything i got a big ass shop manual so I could try and help u if u have any problems with it also have odds and ends stuff if u need anything engine stuff a couple bumper fillers and a clean ass e&g grill

·
FLEXOMATIC EQUIPPED
3,609 Posts
I'm sure there's a good reason, but why hasn't someone done some sort of a swap with a G-Body frame to make it rear wheel drive?

I think a MINT juiced 86 Eldorado would be HOT as hell... :)

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I'm sure there's a good reason, but why hasn't someone done some sort of a swap with a G-Body frame to make it rear wheel drive?I think a MINT juiced 86 Eldorado would be HOT as hell... :)
One of my club brotha did that awhile back a lot of work goody frame floor pan and something under back seat and trunk area to get it to work. 85 is the last year for this body style

·
FLEXOMATIC EQUIPPED
3,609 Posts
One of my club brotha did that awhile back a lot of work goody frame floor pan and something under back seat and trunk area to get it to work. 85 is the last year for this body style
My bad... Thanks for the info though... I'd love to see one fully done...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ima get a gold and chrome E&G grille, hittin up the gold plating shop to gold plate the side view mirrors and a couple trim peices. im thinking silver paint with metal flake and gold pearls.. i got all chrome spokes on there maybe gonna switch to some gold spokes....as for the suspension, HYDRAULICS.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure there's a good reason, but why hasn't someone done some sort of a swap with a G-Body frame to make it rear wheel drive?

I think a MINT juiced 86 Eldorado would be HOT as hell... :)
like 85eldoce said 79-85 was this body style, but ive been thinkin the same thing. maybe someday if i dont sell this eldog i will put it on a g-body frame put in a 350/th350, would need to figure out a way to put a well for the trans/driveshaft to slip in in the floor...itd be tight, eldog with the stainless top 3-wheel motion.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Ima get a gold and chrome E&G grille, hittin up the gold plating shop to gold plate the side view mirrors and a couple trim peices. im thinking silver paint with metal flake and gold pearls.. i got all chrome spokes on there maybe gonna switch to some gold spokes....as for the suspension, HYDRAULICS.
Ur gona love the gold I got chrome and gold wheels and grill now and other trim later on white paint I'll have to post a pic of it for ya it's my daily so I'll b puttin air under it.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
like 85eldoce said 79-85 was this body style, but ive been thinkin the same thing. maybe someday if i dont sell this eldog i will put it on a g-body frame put in a 350/th350, would need to figure out a way to put a well for the trans/driveshaft to slip in in the floor...itd be tight, eldog with the stainless top 3-wheel motion.
It's a lot of work but I can get u going n the right direction and hook u up with some people on more info g-body frame and floor pan for starters

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
ya homie that koo i from CALI not that many i see out here like ours but it seem like they all popd up right when i got this car

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.