LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So y'all want to call me later I'm not a game related so I just want to say thank you and I appreciate y'all man y'all good for you now let me tell you I just lay low with God man and he's he's my power Man and if y'all want to back me you can cuz I know God's got me man either way I can't say I want to run with any game never ever I can't do that to my mama my mama would give me a favor you need a game should be to f*** out to be better than yours she by old ass and but I'm for the watch tonight I ain't going to lie I ain't going to die trying to survive in the game I don't know is God's got me he's got the blacks and he's got to watch but I don't trust no black man can't turn on in a heartbeat and a white man and I believe in One race one order that's what I say and I don't believe in that damn Hitler though but he believes that way and if that's the way it has to be it has to be but I just believe in God he believes in all races but the n** got these schools she told me they told me the only way to hurt them but yes half for now I will lay low if I decided Jordan anybody will be your only way I heard a n***** Stone was told and I'll be there you hear your road they want to go to war that's true I don't do pictures no damn body

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts