LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a set of chrome die cast Cadillac logo coins for a set of my K.O.'s some 1 let me know... Thanks...

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
man trevis i have been trying to find some to but to no luck man . so you putting on another show is jeff coiming?

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
I have a new set i have never used, bought them 4 years ago paid too much but if someone wants them as bad as i did then i'll sell them ;) I have 5 by the way.....

There is a whole shipment of caddilac chips lost in some china container, untill they are found....... good luck fellas :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Liv4Lacs@Oct 18 2003, 05:45 PM
I have a new set i have never used, bought them 4 years ago paid too much but if someone wants them as bad as i did then i'll sell them ;) I have 5 by the way.....

There is a whole shipment of caddilac chips lost in some china container, untill they are found....... good luck fellas :biggrin:
CALL SHELLHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TALK TO GUS GOMEZ!

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Oct 18 2003, 04:35 PM
man trevis i have been trying to find some to but to no luck man . so you putting on another show is jeff coiming?
What up Cabron?

I'll come party Ohio style!

Cinncinatti, home of the Funk.

:biggrin:

Last edited by unfunkyufo at Oct 19 2003, 05:51 AM

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,241 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Oct 16 2003, 11:21 AM
I am wanting to get a set of chrome die cast Cadillac logo coins for a set of my K.O.'s some 1 let me know... Thanks...
Come on now you know your suppose to call me when you need something :uh: call me on the cell I'll take care of it for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Liv4Lacs@Oct 18 2003, 02:45 PM

TRY US CUSTOMS,,,THE NEXT PEOPLE THAT GETS CAUGTH WITH THEM.......BETTER HAVE A GOOD LAWYER...CAUSE THEYVE BEEN WARNED BEFORE,AND HAD IT TAKIN BEFORE...GMAC DOESNT PLAY....

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by PAPER CHASER+Oct 19 2003, 10:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PAPER CHASER @ Oct 19 2003, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--R.O. Ryder@Oct 16 2003, 11:21 AM
I am wanting to get a set of chrome die cast Cadillac logo coins for a set of my K.O.'s some 1 let me know...  Thanks...
Come on now you know your suppose to call me when you need something :uh: call me on the cell I'll take care of it for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
Sorry Homie i am going to give you a holla... I am still getting use to this helping system we have... Thanks and i will get at you soon... I am also going to need a set of black 13x7's for the black car... I ordered a set from a dude in FL way back but i've been told he's not there now... Thanks ya'll... ;)

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Oct 20 2003, 02:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Oct 20 2003, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Liv4Lacs@Oct 18 2003, 02:45 PM

TRY US CUSTOMS,,,THE NEXT PEOPLE THAT GETS CAUGTH WITH THEM.......BETTER HAVE A GOOD LAWYER...CAUSE THEYVE BEEN WARNED BEFORE,AND HAD IT TAKIN BEFORE...GMAC DOESNT PLAY....[/b][/quote]
When I used to work for Cadillac the Vogue tire dept. at my dealership had to turn all there aftermarket logos (wheel emblems)over to GM to be destroyed.. :(
Back in 96 I bought a set of powder coated Cadillac chips from Dayton and just last year I was told they no longer sell them Because GM came after them and the guy that was making them for dayton went into hiding. So I guess GM dont fuck around when it comes to Cadillac logos........ I often wondered how these china logos stayed on the market so long.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
they havent,,,there been a few people that have lost.shipments..i got a letter 4 years ago...from gmac....i used to sell them at the pomona swap meet...this white guy got a set...next think you now i got a letter....no big deal..they wanted to know where a got them i said some old asia man here at the swap meet came by, with bags of them. i got 3 sets..at 5 bucks a set..oh well i used to sel those for 100 bucks a set in japan...

Last edited by homeboyz at Oct 20 2003, 10:12 AM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts