1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Jul 21 2005, 10:28 PM
looks clean, wouldnt say its "pimpin" though
[snapback]3453373[/snapback]​
What you know bout Pimpin anyway!? :buttkick:

Homie...The Lac is looking clean! Keep it up!! Good luck at the Houston show if your taking it....Peace! :cool:

Knights of Pleasure in da HOUSE!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
You got a nice ride. It look a hell lot better than the rides in the background. I can say that because I know them fools standing there.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 22 2005, 06:38 AM
For those of us out of the loop, what is ATX?  Is that like Austin Texas or something?
[snapback]3455713[/snapback]​
Yeah it's Austin Texas

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hey bro...I know you got some big plans for it. And even if it's front wheel, it's all about making it shine! Much props bro. :cool:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Originally posted by dUBCADILLAC@Jul 22 2005, 09:29 AM
not hatin but you got a little work to go besides just wheels. Everybodys got wheels now a days......
[snapback]3455897[/snapback]​
Lets see a pic of your Lac homie...... :0

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Originally posted by dUBCADILLAC@Jul 22 2005, 09:29 AM
not hatin but you got a little work to go besides just wheels. Everybodys got wheels now a days......
[snapback]3455897[/snapback]​
I see you have a Fleet...heres a Fleet for your ass....and a homegurl built this one...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by SouthsideLife@Jul 22 2005, 09:04 AM
I see you have a Fleet...heres a Fleet for your ass....and a homegurl built this one...
[snapback]3456080[/snapback]​
LOL thanks for the props. She's a nice fleetwood for a daily

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by SouthsideLife@Jul 22 2005, 08:04 AM
WOW

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by SouthsideLife@Jul 22 2005, 10:04 AM
She didn't built it she bought it like that it has bags on it she's upgrading to juice :0

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by LA FAMILIA C.C.@Jul 22 2005, 09:08 AM
She didn't built it she bought it like that it has bags on it she's upgrading to juice
[snapback]3456107[/snapback]​
ummm...excuse you!

do want to know how much ive put into that car, i bought it bagged but ive had to spend $$$$ to get it redone. since then i had interior work done, castle grille, painted the rearend, pinstripped it, put REAL daytons on it...therefore before you comment know all the facts.. :)

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by LUXURY@Jul 22 2005, 10:11 AM
ummm...excuse you!

do want to know how much ive put into that car, i bought it bagged but ive had to spend $$$$ to get it redone. since then i had interior work done, castle grille, painted the rearend, pinstripped it, put REAL daytons on it...therefore before you comment know all the facts.. :)
[snapback]3456120[/snapback]​
:0 :0 :0
WoW mija its not even like that I just went by what you had told me lol wow I wasn't hating on you I was just telling homeboy that that's how you received the car witch I thought you didyou didn't say anything about what you did to it.
So be eazy and respeect your elders. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Why is everyone on this site so full of sh*t. If someone is going to post a car and ask for opinions, they'd better be able to take it all, positive and negative. It seems the only ones complimenting the car are people from his area which chances are, they are probably homies or aquantinces (sp?). I'd like to know what is so special about that car, cuz from what I see its nothing but a FWD caddy with big rims, I see that everyday here. FWD caddies seem to be the popular thing with the big rim riders, and you know why, because there cheap. Especially for that model.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by LA FAMILIA C.C.@Jul 22 2005, 09:18 AM
:biggrin:  :0  :0  :0
WoW mija its not even like that I just went by what you had told me lol wow I wasn't hating on you I was just telling homeboy that that's how you received the car witch I thought you didyou didn't say anything about what you did to it.
So be eazy and respeect your elders. :biggrin:
[snapback]3456160[/snapback]​
ok viejo. Respect your superiors...hahah jk

its all cool, just thought id explain. plus ive only had the car a month

1 - 20 of 42 Posts