LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres the newly taken pictures of Cadzilla, i believe im done with it, for now..til i master two-toning one...theres quite a few mods on this one!!

and for the Southern Nationals Car show being held in a few weeks, this is what im currently working on along side a sister car that is literally box stock...well you'll see in the pics

dragging the bottom of the body

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a few of the other car..this continental kit i handbuilt out of styrene, the wheel is an actual covered tire, and the swing away arm for the kit does swing out as it does on my dad's 57...

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
looks really fucking good bro :cool:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by 308 impala@Oct 14 2007, 01:39 AM~8996123
I think the conti kits' bumper should be wrapped around the wheel then molded to the normal bumper cuz the huge ass bumper sticking out looks kinda dumb. But thats just my opinion. Maybe it'll look better when it is painted
But they look awesome!
they didnt have those kind conti kits back in the 50s only tbirds and 59/60 impalas and im positive 3 others had them

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
While I admire the work that you put into the "CadZilla", there's just something about it that doesn't flow. Not sure what it is, maybe the front wheels tucked in too far, or the hood scoop, or just the whole front end itself. I'm not feelin' the black wheels on it either.

Not hatin' man, it's a cool concept. I just think it could use a little more tweaking to give it the right look.

Keep up the good work bro, that Ford is lookin' killer!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
the cadzilla looks good but i think you should have done it in a candy color or black so that your body mods stand out and some big chrome wild ass rims but thats just me still looks good though keep up the good work :thumbsup:

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yanno, theres a thing called spray paint, it wont take me nearly 20 minutes to respray it all again...and since i dont do candies, i dont wanna fuck up on my hands, so i went simple and done the blue. As for the wheels i had stated a few months back that the way this truck sits, it wont handle or roll right with anything bigger w/o major body work so this is what i stuck with.

Overall im happy with it and thats what counts. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts