LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CALI IMAGE WEST COAST WERE ONE OF THE FIRST CLUBS ON THE WESTCOAST TO EXCEPT RAGTOPS ONLY. CURRENTLY WE HAVE 1967 SS RAG WHICH IS A PRO TOURING PROJECT 1957 BEL AIR RAG,AND A 1960 IMPALA RAG .WE ARE EXCEPTING MEMBERS FOR CAR AND BIKE CHAPTERS.WE ALSO HAVE AN UP AND COMING CLOTHING LINE CALLED CALI IMAGE DESIGN.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
DAMN RIGHT SHADES. WE BUSTIN THRU FOR THA OH8. CALI IMAGE DESIGN IS GONNA BE HOTTT. THESE HOMIES AIN'T EVEN GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT EM. THERE ARE SELECT STORES CALI IMAGE DESIGN WILL BE AVAILABLE AT SOON, BUT WE'RE ANTICIPATING THAT WE'LL GET PICKED UP BY NORDSTROM IN 09. KEEP IT LOCKED HOMIES.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1967 RAG SS RESTORATION FROM THE FRAME UP.YOU GET TO SEE IT ALL .HOW THIS CLUB GETS STARTED FROM SCRATCH.FIRST CAR WAS SHIP FROM NORTH CAROLINA,THEN TO EMPIRE CALI WHERE I DROVE UP TO LOOK AT IT FIRST IT WAS WORTH SAVING ITS A RAG.MY HOMIE BROUGHT IT BACK IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS ON A TURNAROUND FOR A GOOD PRICE HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED A TOW TRUCK.ITS IN THE HARBOR AREA NOW:biggrin:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW FROM THE FRONT CLIP BACK TO THE DOORS INCLUDING DASH WITH A/C.ALL PARTS SANDBLASTED AND PRIMED NO FILLER OR BONDO.JUST GOT TO REPLACE QUARTER 1 PIECE TRUNK AND 1PIECE FLOOR PAN.IAM GOING TO HAVE WORM DO THE WORK OR DO IT FLUID WHERE YOU AT WORM?EVERYTHING ELSE I DO MYSELF.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IAM GOING TO PUT THE GRILL WITH THE FLIP LIGHTS SO THAT GRILL FOR SALE AND I ALSO HAVE A CENTER CONSOLE I THINK 4 SPEED GREAT CONDITION.PM FOR PICS IF INTERESTED.NEXT TAKING FRAME OFF TO GET REINFORCED,BOXED,AND MOLDED.PICS COMING SOON.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PRETTY SOON DAVID BIKE PLAQUES AND PENDENTS :biggrin:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RUST BE GONE!FRESH METAL! :yes: :biggrin:

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Feb 21 2008, 03:36 PM~9997242
1967 RAG SS RESTORATION FROM THE FRAME UP.YOU GET TO SEE IT ALL .HOW THIS CLUB GETS STARTED FROM SCRATCH.FIRST CAR WAS SHIP FROM NORTH CAROLINA,THEN TO EMPIRE CALI WHERE I DROVE UP TO LOOK AT IT FIRST IT WAS WORTH SAVING ITS A RAG.MY HOMIE BROUGHT IT BACK IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS ON A TURNAROUND FOR A GOOD PRICE HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED A TOW TRUCK.ITS IN THE HARBOR AREA NOW:biggrin:

:0 nice to see you putting them parts to use homie.. thanks for the biz. :cool:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:thumbsup: WAIT TILL THE THEME OF THE CAR IS REVEALED :yessad: :0 NOT ANY TIME SOON THOUGH UNTILL THE SHOW ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Feb 24 2008, 04:33 AM~10016367

i like this one, got it in XL?

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts