LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=246953]ALL THA HUSTLAS AND G'Z REPRESENT THESE SLABS TO THA WORLD AND SHOW THEM HOW A REAL SLAB SHOULD LOOK LIKE- SWANGAS AND VOGUES ONLY- NO D'S PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by JRO@Aug 16 2005, 04:24 PM~3638358
I have no idea what you just said.  :confused:
Neither does he :biggrin:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both of yall are just plain fuckin retarded- swangas are weld wire wheels that cost more than your whole car dummies- go back swimming and drown

·
Registered
962 Posts
I think we need mike jones to translaye for us :dunno:

·
Registered
962 Posts
sorry {translate} :angry:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by true rider@Aug 16 2005, 06:30 PM~3638776
I think we need mike jones to translaye for us :dunno:
WHO?

·
Banned
49,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
hopefully that's not your car in your avitar. talking like that is gonna get it bashed up,man! careful tucson.

G

·
Originally posted by braingetter@Aug 16 2005, 08:38 PM~3638465
both of yall are just plain fuckin retarded- swangas are weld wire wheels that cost more than your whole car dummies- go back swimming and drown

maybe you can spend some of that money on education so you can talk like a real human.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I used to ride with my continenta kit open too... The latch broke! I was embarrassed to be seen with it like that.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
WELL IF U GUYS WANT TRANSLATIONS MIKE JONES # IS 281-330-8004 SO MAKE SURE U HIT HIM UP ON THE LOW

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Aug 16 2005, 04:56 PM~3638586
shut up ****** or ****** before i get out the wip cotton picking bitch
TALK LIKE THAT CAN REALLY TURN THINGS AROUND FOR YOU. YOU WOULDN'T SAY IT IN NOBODY'S FACE WITHOUT GETTIN THAT A** LAID DOWN :angry: SHOW SOME TYPE OF CLASS YOU AINT WHITE AND IF YOU ARE YOU BETTER KEEP IT IN YOUR HOUSE CAUSE IT GETS NO PLAY ROUND HERE :angry:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
what the fuck bitch why u getting invloed he over her pming me and calling me a ****** to go drown and shit and yes i say what ever to whoevers face so dont get on here and act all bad if you dont know what the fuck is going on ok

1 - 20 of 22 Posts