LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Save the attitudes bring you car not just mouth ,,,I will post pics later !!!!!!!!

Come on out have some fun lets get it crackin and have a fun place to hop

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Originally posted by Certified Ryda@Dec 2 2008, 05:17 PM~12315929

Save the attitudes  bring you car not just mouth ,,,I will post pics later  !!!!!!!!

Come on out have some fun lets get it crackin and have a fun place to hop 

whats wrong with mini truck hoppers! the only diffrence between a car and a truck is u dont have to load up a mini truck with a 1,000 pound of weight to make it hop!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we need real lowriders not mini trucks u know that is not lowriding in a mazda .........

that is just not gangsta ...........

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Originally posted by Certified Ryda@Dec 4 2008, 04:25 PM~12337552
we need real lowriders not mini trucks u know that is not lowriding in a mazda .........
that is just not gangsta ...........

:uh: :uh: ive been to moreno valley and perris cus there is just ganstas at every corner

what a clown

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
SO NONE OF THIS THAT SUCK'S YOU SAID ALL HOPPERS THIS IS A HOPPER AND IT COMES BACK DOWN IT DONT GET STUCK....... :dunno:

·
CHEIF CAP -A-HO
404 Posts
Originally posted by ryderz@Dec 4 2008, 11:42 AM~12335107
whats wrong with mini truck hoppers! the only diffrence between a car and a truck is u dont have to load up a mini truck with a 1,000 pound of weight to make it hop!
A TRUCK AINT SHIT TO HOP THATS WHY

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Mo-Val my old home town before I left to Texas..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
M.V. TOOK DOWN SAN BERNADINO AGAIN, WIT THE LOVE ONES C.C. 1962 CHEVY, CANT STOP WONT STOP C.C. 1987 LX SPORT, 1995 CADI BIG BODY CADILLAC COW BOY, 1983 CUTLASS SOLO.THANKS HYPNOTIZE C.C. FOR HOPPING AGAINST US, :biggrin: WE HAD FUN. NOW WHOS NEXTED.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i go 2 cars for moreno valley 87 regal 85 cutlass double pump from tierra car club who wants some from moreno valley ********

1 - 20 of 82 Posts