LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please click this link. and vote for LeadSled. im trying to win some free prizes and need the most votes i can get.. By the way thats me on my lawnmower making a wheelie, thats right, a wheelie, so check this shit out and vote for me !!! by tonight,, thanks guys

http://www.chopperdogs.com/cgi-bin/wwwthre...rt=1#Post266213

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ALOW1@Aug 7 2003, 02:32 PM
You are now in second with 21 votes!
thanks guys, that other guy got 30 something,,,,,he got a cool bike but not driveable, he said he only had to pull up a little and fliped over.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I voted for 4 U

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i've been sick as a dog for over a week now. i havent been able to do shit or i'd go over to my dads and vote for you on his computer too.
i have 2 other computers here but they are all through the same server and use the same account. so that probably wouldnt work either huh?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 7 2003, 07:49 PM
i've been sick as a dog for over a week now. i havent been able to do shit or i'd go over to my dads and vote for you on his computer too.
i have 2 other computers here but they are all through the same server and use the same account. so that probably wouldnt work either huh?
have 3 diff ip addresses
;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 7 2003, 04:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 7 2003, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 7 2003, 07:49 PM
have 3 diff ip addresses
;)[/b][/quote]
yeah but, i'm running all 3 computers off of $10 a month all on the same name ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 7 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 7 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 04:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Aug 7 2003, 07:49 PM

have 3 diff ip addresses
;)
yeah but, i'm running all 3 computers off of $10 a month all on the same name ;)[/b][/quote]
im usin road runner *its local only
lol
on one account

i use a router to spit the connection

;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts