LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man i got a long way to go any good painters near sandusky ohio?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Nice, what year? I have an 87 Fbody juiced. I like those wheels :thumbsup: good luck

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks bro its a 88 the wheels will look alot better when i get the car painted to mach how how did you do your interior?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Simply for safety reasons if I were in a wreck I didnt want my batteries to fly and smash me in the back of the head so I moved the batts to the well. I could only fit 5. Here's a pretty bad picture of it. I cleaned it up ALOT.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice yeah thats about how the back of mine use to look i have the headliner, seats, dash and door panels done in velvet but im goin to leave the rest stock just wanted to see how it look first

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
looks good so far from what i can see from the pics.

keep us updated w/ new pics

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
if you have someone else do the bodywork, if it needs any, I can come spray it, what color you going with? solid green, or you wanting kandy, or ???

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i want to macth the rims as close as i can i think the paint would be candy organic green it does need so body work im trying to find someone to do that to

·
Registered
699 Posts
nice ride homie we are few and far between us camaro lolo owners. looks great though how tough was the front cylinder install? was going to go juice til someone decided they wanted it more than me now figure i'll go air. keep us posted for real i think it is well worth the trouble check out mine sometime and hit me up if you like i did some tricks to mine that were fairly inexpensive. ok man take it easy lataz. joe

go to ucefamily.com and click on the hawaii link good luck. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dam i like your car i like how you painted the top a different color. the front was easy i didnt use the struts i just went threw the spring pocket. hey how did you get velvet on the plastic trim inside? i didnt see holes for the screws

·
Registered
699 Posts
screws?? the top is vinyl will be redoing the whole thing here soon i just got a 92 that will be red and white canvas top it will be hot when its done. thank you bout the car. had shop do it this time but i have it myself b4 with 3m hi-strength 90 it works great. that rear seat that u see propped up with the logo actually has my chrome amps installed behind that mirror cover, also under each seat is another one with my eq and x-over. can get some more pics with the interior if u want. ok lataz :cool:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell its cold around here i havent work on it that much i did take the front Suspension off and powder coated it ill get some pics of that

·
Registered
699 Posts
what size r those rims and where did u get them? want to get red ones like that.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they are 14X7 i got them for homeboyz and those screws im talking about are those plastic ones that hold the the back panel to the sides

1 - 20 of 34 Posts