LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this isnt off topic, but I’m tryna see what kind of cams yall are running in yalls lowlows. I work at a part store unfortunately, and eveywhere I’ve lived I’ve never met any other lowrider enthusiasts. But tonight I was talking to a customer, and I explained I was pulling my engine to refresh it (all stock 80’s 350), and we got to talking about cams. I mentioned I was putting in a came rated a slight bit higher than stock, and he expressed that I need to keep it all stock if I’m going to be hopping my car; that I dont need to add a cam or anything else to it. My purpose for the cam (as well as new intake and carb), is to gain a little more power/oomph; but NOT to race or floor my car. Not even gas hopping it, STRICTLY to make it a little quicker off the line. So my question after all the rambling; what cams are you guys running, and are any of yalls lowlows daily driver? If so, how does that came affect your system, if at all. Sorry for the long winded post, jus tryna make sense of this all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts