LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup people igotta dilema i wanna put 18's on the caddy its a 89 fleetwood ,i wanna be able to lay frame on em i didnt get reversed cuz my 13' were rubbing a little from sticking out so farso i figured get a standard offset i think it should be close at least any one got anny advice or experience with this :uh:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
well since this is the hydros section i thought you where talkin about 18" cylinders, but im not really sure if it would lay frame does it have hydros or bags?

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
well it will lay frame if you cut your front coils down to nearly nothing and cut your rear spring perches off and put a raised bridge across your frame rails, you will need to gut a section of sheetmetal out or your trunk to do this it will lay

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a serious ass idea but woulnt the cyls stick way up as well i wanna keep my back window :uh: but i didnt even think bout that though thats why lal kicks ass :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
just dont put really big cylinders inthe back or cut the reak deck, it wont hit the window in a caddy, but why you want to do all this ? id stick to some 13s or 14s and i shought you made another post because you wanted to hop this car???

Last edited by lowcaddy87 at Nov 13 2003, 09:36 PM

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did post saying how to get this thing to hop i have 13s now but im afraid im gonna tear my frame apart i was planning on a full frame wrap this winter while the car is parked butt i dont think it is gonna happen so for im gonna up size my wheels and ride pretty i got a lot going on now i shaved my handles and i have to all the bodywork still big flake paint and , some new cyls and springs so for now im chilling on the ground most of the time

·
Registered
237 Posts
i have a94 towncar on 20 inch billet wheels/// its in the pricess of laying rocker... it has no springs at all just acuum.... that got it down to the frame..... with some 13 inch spokes..... but now i got 20s and were doing a 4 inch stock floor bodydrop........... thats cutting the top portion of the frame off and lowering the cab onto the remaining part, and reinnforcing it all..... lotta work gotta tunnel the driveshaft move gas tank gut trunk //// will look sick layin body tho.... so i dont see y u cant tuck 18s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts