LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone can photo edit my 63 Belair. I wan't to pick a color but would like some help. I like the PPG champaign metalic gold or my favorite charcoal metalic with flake. I've added some picks to work with and a sample of charcoal. Can someone send me back some pictures of their rides in these colors or edit mine. Thanks :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by Ray S@Apr 8 2005, 10:41 AM
If someone can photo edit my 63 Belair. I wan't to pick a color but would like some help. I like the PPG champaign metalic gold or my favorite charcoal metalic with flake. I've added some picks to work with and a sample of charcoal. Can someone send me back some pictures of their rides in these colors or edit mine. Thanks :cool:
[snapback]2972146[/snapback]​
i say get a real impala first off....most if not all those parts are transferable!

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Apr 11 2005, 02:12 AM
i say get a real impala first off....most if not all those parts are transferable!
[snapback]2982387[/snapback]​
why is that? he has a clean belair atleast its not four door,I agree i would prefer a impala 10x more than a belair if I were to restore but if you find a nice mint belair for cheap i would jump on it too :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I perfer the Belair because there arn't very many of them. Not too many two ddors still exist. Thats why ew customize. to be original. Each to there own.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by japSW20@Apr 11 2005, 08:59 AM
why is that? he has a clean belair atleast its not four door,I agree i would prefer a impala 10x more than a belair if I were to restore but if you find a nice mint belair for cheap i would jump on it too :cool:
[snapback]2982844[/snapback]​
windows...espeacially the back....not including the rear deck lid....dont like the top...no roll down rear

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are in need of car image editing, then you should definitely check out Cut out it. They are a car photo edit service provider that can help you with all kinds of editing needs. Whether you need to remove a background or add some text to your image, they can definitely help you out. So if you are looking for a great way to improve your car photos, then be sure to contact Cutoutit today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts