LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
1 word MORON :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick: :nono: :scrutinize:

·
Banned
221 Posts
fake no, but i can get stollen expire id.s, ud have to replace the photo, or try to look like the fuker on the licence?? i used to sell em to illegals, for 50$!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
lol tha shits funny why would u come on a site thas watched over askin for a fake id thas pretty much me being like anyone wana buy a kilo a coke :biggrin:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
half the people on here are crooks and you cant tell me there not i gaurntee more than half the shit for sale is stolen i m just simpally lookiing for an id to get into the clubs....now if thats as big of a crime as you selling coke ok come arrest me

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 2 2005, 01:11 PM~3740279
half the people on here are crooks and you cant tell me there not i gaurntee more than half the shit for sale is stolen i m just simpally lookiing for an id to get into the clubs....now if thats as big of a crime as you selling coke ok come arrest me
you're a fucking idiot......

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 2 2005, 02:11 PM~3740279

What a fuckin shmuck!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 2 2005, 10:11 AM~3740279
i gaurntee your an idiot

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 2 2005, 02:11 PM~3740279
Yea and you were asking to buy a gun.....yea buddy, real smart.You Fuckin Fool. :uh:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
gun and fake id... 2 go to the club, i dont think anyone should sell this lil punk ether one of these things

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Sep 2 2005, 11:09 AM~3740588
kids are funny these day now every one make sure your lady doesnt do drugs because we will have more lil fuckers like this running around  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
yea no shit eh, they should get arrested and fixed, so they cant make any babys cuz the lady's have to be on drugs to be with them in the first place

1 - 20 of 29 Posts